Skip to main content

I Dream of Pasta: The Beautiful Siren



Idea contributed by a close friend, who asked if she could stay anonymous in the making of this Creepypasta. Editing, posting and writing of the Creepypasta is contributed by sleepylullaby141.

It was midnight. The lunar light from the moon gleamed on my bed sheets, sparkling through the window. I started to uncover the soft, warm blankets when I heard what sounded like shuffling coming from behind me. I turned around but nothing was in my sight. I continued to crawl under my bed sheets, warming up with the fabric of it all.

As if on cue, I immediately fell into a deep slumber, where I found myself having a dream. Behold and below was a figure of pure beauty. I saw a young woman, a few years younger than me by her looks of it, with long, flowing bright blonde hair falling around her back and shoulders perfectly. The body that contained this image who was quite frail and fragile looking, a small, skinny, short figure covered in an oddly torn dress reaching her mid-thigh with stains on it. Blue crystalline eyes stared into mine as she reached out a fair hand out to me. I walked up to her, placing my hand on hers, but what seemed like an invisible boundary like a mirror or a window separated us, and she slowly started to fade away. Suddenly, I heard my mother's voice screaming my name, calling me to come downstairs.

My mum had died years ago.

I could not restrain myself. I woke up in a cold sweat, heavily panting as I swung my legs away from my bed. I rushed down to the top of the stairs and stumbled on almost every single step I came upon. When I had reached the bottom, I saw the surprising moment I had hoped for. Bags were in the air as my mum held the luggage in her hands, a weary look on her face as if she had returned from the trip she had left so long ago for. I ran up to her like a small lad seeing his mother after work like a fool. It felt as if I had finally found the missing link.

I led her to our couch, afraid she may not remember where everything is. I retrieved some crisps from the kitchen and turned off the telly, sitting down next to her. We sat there, not daring to move or speak until she finally opened her mouth, me hoping that it was to tell me why she was here and what happened so long ago.

"Felix, when I had left for California on the trip years ago, I had come across a drunk driver on the road. He was good so far on being safe but after a while I could see that he was failing. He suddenly stopped on the highway as I slammed into his rear bumper of his old car. I met some civilians who guided me on the way home and helped her stay alive after the berk that had crashed into me." She spoke out, her voice cracking and squeaking.

I hugged her tightly again, letting her embrace hold me as her cold hands reached around my back. "I love you, Felix." She cooed as she let me go, a warm smile on her face.

I smiled back and yawned, slightly not wanting to remember the past. I did care about my mum, and I did love that she was back, but I did wish to forget it all and return to the way that life should be. I stretched and blinked. "I don't know about you but I am really tired. I believe you know where your bedroom is still?"

She smiled and nodded. "Yes. I remember. Thank you." Hugging me again, I hoped that I would be able to text my shy girlfriend Alicia, but that all came to an end when my mother's cold grip held on to me as I struggled to get away. I glimpsed at her and her face flickered into one of a gruesome image. Her eyes were pure bloody black, blood pouring out of the sockets. Her image was similar to the girl in my dream, being small, frail, and skinnier, having an anorexic look. I took in that look as she whispered, "Mommy always loves you." 
 
That was the last thing I had heard before the rusty, steel knife was thrust into my back, and I blacked out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets