Skip to main content

Dear Creepypasta Series: Ceiling


CEILING #32
If you got to read this, it means I successfully escaped from wherever I was.

Day 1;

I don't know how I got here. I don't know where I am.

I'm panicking. I'm trapped in a cube, a grayish shiny cube. There is not a way out of here. I don't see any holes nor doors. Oh my Dear Lord, don't let me die here, please...

Day 2;

I feel hungry and thirsty. For now, I am still under control of my sanity. But for how long? Writing here relieves my stress. I guess it's time to tell myself what I found here, since I have no one to tell.

When I first woke up, I was looking at a blinding spotlight on the roof. When I got up, I looked around to see nothing but grayish walls. Four walls, I'm stuck on a fucking box. After recovering from my initial shock, I looked around. I found a desk with nothing on it besides some paper sheets and two pens. I also found a bed with a beaten up but clean mattress. It's creepy in here. It's claustrophobic, very claustrophobic. By now, I don't have anything to do besides writing here. I'm panicking, my stomach isn't feeling well, because I'm scared and because I don't eat for two days. I should get some sleep now.

Day 3;

Today, very fortunately and odd, I found a piece of meat and a glass of water near my bed. I wonder how it got here. I ate and drank like an animal. That relieved my stress, for now. I'm still scared and confused, I don't know where I am. I don't know WHO I am. However, it seems that my state of shock is passing already, as I made some discoveries; the walls, the roof and the floor is fluffy. And there is a small, shiny metal plate that reads "CEILING #32". That's very weird, I wonder why it is like this. God, where am I?

Day 4;

I woke up falling from my bed today. I don't know what time it is. I don't know what day or month or year it is. I feel dizzy. I feel very uncomfortable, I don't remember where I come from. It's so lonely in here! I think I'm losing my mind. The lights here never turn off, they're always on, so I never know what time it is. The temperature here is rather cold.

I feel like being observed. My stomach hurts once again, I'm scared about this place. I want to get out of here!

Day 5;

I'm losing my mind. I can't sleep well anymore. I am once again hungry and thirsty, I never saw food again for now.

God, I gotta do something else besides writing here and sleeping. But there's nothing to do! No one to talk! WHERE THE FUCK AM I? HELP ME!

Day 6;

Today, I found a glass of water, no food. I drank it all. This relieved the pain in my stomach, and my overall mind. I don't feel so insane now. I think I'm going to jog. I lost about 18 pounds already. I have to workout now, otherwise my body will really get sick.

Just finished the workout. I feel exhausted. Really exhausted. I can't do this anymore, my body won't handle it. I'm going to get some sleep now.

Day 7;

I didn't sleep last night (or day). I had a nightmare which I do not remember, but I woke up in a state of shock. Fuck.

I feel awful. I'm sweat, but there's no way I could be, because the temperature here is so cold! I'm considering about drinking my own sweat. At the end, that might become precious.

I'm thinking about suicide right now. I figured out why everything here is fluffy. So I don't kill myself. Whoever built this is a fucking genius. But this really sucks. Even my desk is fluffy, I don't know how can I write here!

Day 8;

Yesterday, the lights turned off. Everything got dark. Pitch black, I couldn't see anything. Actually, I thought I saw something moving through that pitch black background. I am scared right now.

I am also starving, it's been 4 days since my last eating. I lost more than 40 pounds already. Luckily, the water keeps coming. Seems like I won't be dead for now.

Day 9;

I'm losing my sanity. I woke up and I saw a shadow behind me. When I looked back, there was nothing but the fluffy grayish wall. Fuck, I want to die. I'm scared and sick, both physically and mentally. What did I do to deserve this!

Day 10;

I am alive for ten days now, what an achievement. I wish I wasn't. I want to die. I completely lost my mind.

I don't feel my stomach anymore, I think it just became a void . I lost about 57 pounds by now.

I cry everytime I look at the walls, I am scared and sad. I only want to go home!

Day 11;

The lights were turned off again while I was sleeping. I think my mind is playing tricks on me, I saw white eyes on the same pitch black ambient. I probably passed out when I sought it, because I woke up in the floor, with the lights already on. But not everything (just the majority) is awful. Today I got another piece of meat and water, and a "friend". A tiny yet precious ball. I named it "Buddy". I will sleep with him from now on, he relieves my stress. I felt attachment for something for the very first time (since I remember, which is almost nothing). I'm going to sleep with my Buddy now.

Day 12;

I'm feeling rather happy by having someone to play and talk with. Buddy is being very helpful. I love him, even though he doesn't answers what I ask or say to him. I don't feel lonely anymore, this got better. I'm not even thinking of suicide anymore.

Day 13;

I made the best discovery since I got here. I was playing with Buddy and I accidentally threw him to hard into a wall (it was fluffy, so I suppose he didn't feel pain), and a part of the wall fell, like it was a plate. It revealed a vent. If only I had a screwdriver, I could find a way out! This is more than awesome.

Day 14;

I don't feel that insane anymore since Buddy arrived. Yet, I keep seeing that shadow. I don't know how that thing/person makes it inside here. The vent is still screwed in, so that couldn't be it. Speaking of the vent, the chances that I get to even see a screwdriver are more than just very low. It's impossible. So I'm trying to unlock it myself, with my hands. It's a very slow work, but it's giving results. It took me about 5 hours to take the first screw out, but it worked. I'm really looking forward to it.

Day 15;

I took another screw off. It took longer this time, I'm weak. The water didn't arrive, my throat is totally dry. I don't know if I'm going to make it out alive. I'm starting to lose my sanity again.

I feel more attached than ever to Buddy, I'm taking him with me. I wish myself luck.

Day 16;

I can't take another screw off, I feel too weak. It's like someone has been watching me, and saw me trying to open the vent. But I can't stop now, that I'm so close from the promised freedom. I'm taking my paper sheets with me, so I can prove to someone I actually got out.

I stink. I didn't take a shower for 15 days already, nor I changed my clothing. It gets fairly annoying, you see.

Day 17;

I took the third screw out, finally! I'm this close from escaping! I'm trying to take the 4th screw out, but it isn't being any easy. I feel painful, I don't drink for 6 days already, I don't know how I made it.

The lights turned off yesterday, once again. Now I could see a complete, creepy face. It had two eyes with no pupils. The mouth was opened in an inhuman size. It was bald. I screamed. I got under my mattress, and I could see the creature was looking at me. I am fucking creeped out. I want to get the hell out of this place.

Buddy is helping me, I never felt so attached to him.

Day 18;

I'm barely dead, physically and mentally. I am exhausted, and dry. I was forced to drink the sweat I saved. It rehydrated me, but for how long?

I'm almost taking the 4th screw out. It's being very painful. I lost more than 75 pounds already. I'm very weak. I can barely walk. But I won't give up. Not now, that I'm so close.

Day 19;

I made it! I fucking made it! I'm out of here. I'm taking Buddy with me. I'm taking my paper sheets with me. I won't miss this fucking box.

I'm writing this inside the vent already. It's getting dark in here, I don't know how long this is. I can see that creature's face when I look back, it is awfully disturbing. But the creature does nothing, it just stands there, looking with that awful face. Dear God, I don't wish this to anyone. I'm getting out of here, I'm barely dead but I'm getting out of here!


The next part of the text was unreadable.

The officers found a dead, dry body holding paper sheets (showcased on the text that is upside) and a red ball, on a strange vent that led to a hospital. The vent didn't lead to nowhere if you went down, it was incomplete. However, if you looked at it for about 5 minutes, you would be able to see white eyes that came from the bottom of the vent. No one ever knew what that was. This was found in 2003, on [redacted].

No one identified the victim. It was never proven how he actually died. The case was abandoned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets