Skip to main content

Dear Creepypasta Series: Eternity Town


This happened to me a while back, when I was on vacation on a small town in Baja California Sur, Mexico. The town is called Mulehe, and to be honest, those were the most bizarre vacations I ever took.

It all started when I decided to take the trip with my girlfriend (she is a nature lover, so you can imagine), after a very long drive, we arrived on this small town of Baja California Sur called Mulehe, where we were supossed to stay for about 5 days or so, before going to our destination, Cabo San Lucas (which is further south in the state). After entering the small town, we first began to unpack our things and getting them in the small hotel we were staying. After doing all this, we slept and at first dawn's light we woke up to start to explore the place and its surroundings. We asked the locals if there was any guide in the town that could help us know the place, and everyone told us that the only person who could show us around was the town priest, which lived on the local church. Me, being an atheist and always a skeptic, was at first a little unhappy about the fact that the man was a priest, but when I first saw the man, my unhappiness shifted to a state of amazement and fear. Im pretty sure my girlfriend was feeling the same thing, for I turned to see her face, and she was just as terrified as me. What I saw before me was not a normal man, for it had neither the complexion or the look of a normal human being, what I saw was a man of gigantic proportions, with weird symbols painted all over his body all the way to his neck. What was truly amazing of this man was the blank stare he had. It seemed that with a glance he could look all the way down to the deepest thought of your mind and rob the goodwill of a person. After introducing ourselves (which to our great surprise, he seemed to speak perfect english), he told us that he could show us the place, but that it would require a great of courage to deal with the trip, and that it had to a day after in order to make the necesary arrangements. At the moment, I didn't really think why would we need courage for something like hiking or seeing natural habitats, but as I went out the door, I heard the priest calling out to me saying: -You'll see.

The day after came, and me and my girlfriend were ready to part, it was strange, for what we could see in the town's people, everyone was acting lively and cheery, very diferent for when we first arrived (they didn't even bother to give us directions). After meeting with the priest, we started to hike and walk, after walking for around 2 hours, I began to notice diferent patterns on the rock formations, they seemed to ressemble faces, at first it bothered me, and I was tempted to ask the priest about this strange thing when I saw something even more shocking. We came about the top of the mountain, and I saw something that it stills frightens me when I remember it. I saw in front of me the town from where we parted 2 hours ago. It was exactly the same, it was shocking, but crazier still, as I looked to the horizon and around me, there was the same town! Everywhere! With no diferences, there was the town, stretching to the infinite, without no end to it...I merely fainted to this, when all I could see was the priest, naked, standing before me, moving with unhuman speed in a odd manner, dancing and chanting to the sound of his own voice. Then I started searching for my girlfriend, whom I really couldn't seem to find, and I find her besides the priest, laughing and speaking something I couldn't recognize.

The scene seemed to repeat itself for hours, and everything seemed to be the same, for the sun was in the same position and the priest and my girfriend were in the exactly same position, doing the same thing, over and over. Suddenly, they stopped. They both looked at me, and the priest screamed something (again, I couldn't recognize the language). He ran towards the town before me, and I started to notice swarms of villagers from the identical towns started to walk towards me. They didn't say anything, but they all had the same blank stare of the priest, and they all seemed deeply saddened and with great pain within them. They came about me, and I saw my girlfriend before me, she started speaking again. I couldn't understand her, I was too terrified and afraid of all this, the only words I could makeout were: WELCOME TO ETERNITY. Then I fainted.

After all of this, I woke up in the little hotel, with my girlfriend besides me. Surprised at all of this, I urged my girlfriend to leave, upon leaving, the priest went up to me, and then told me: WELCOME TO ETERNITY. I left, and solemnly swore to never come up to that place again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets