Skip to main content

La Nouche's Dream Journal-Chp 43


· I remember being in some sort of theatre room

· We went to watch a performance of three men claiming to be able to summon Death

· They had a few doors aligned with each other in a row

· A few moments later something ghoulish like a skeleton draped in ragged robes floated horizontally past the doors and back again

· Dunno why, I decided to play a prank

· While the ghoul was floating towards the last door, I made the first door close

· The ghoul banged onto the first door and fainted but shockingly it made the three men and everyone in the room turn into skeleton heads and their heads fall to the ground while at the same time, time just stopped

· It was only if I reopened the door, everything went back to normal and the ghoul wakes up and continues to float past the doors

· Dunno why I wasn't affected, in fact I found it funny and laughed every time I did that

· I repeated the prank about a few times before letting the three men end their show in peace

· Everyone left enjoying the show and had no clue what just happened when I pulled the pranks

· Then I turned around to have a last look at the three men and the leader of the three was smiling and waving at me with his skeleton head

· I told my companion who was with me at the theatre what I saw and he turned and saw it too

· I even told him about the prank I pulled and he was amused as well

· Then I remember being in a house

· I was sitting watching TV when I realized I was watching an OVA of Jigoku Sensei Nube

· I remember answering the door halfway through the show but it was someone pushing the wrong button

· I was thrilled because then I get to see my fav char Katsuya Kimura

· I was thoroughly enjoying the movie but at the same time I felt I was in it too, experiencing it with the chars

· The story had something to do with them having a beach outing when suddenly a huge tsunami came over

· The tsunami was found to be caused by a huge Kyuubi terrorizing the town trying to look for its cubs

· Nube somehow summoned another Kyuubi to fight with that Kyuubi

· Then it turned out that it was its cubs' spirit it was looking for because it scattered out of its womb into the human world

· The cubs in turn ended up using Makoto and another girl as host bodies to incubate them

· The girl was the first to "give birth" as the extra flesh on her belly morphed into weird proportions before shaping into a kyuubi form and exiting out of the girl's body without leaving a scratch

· The Kyuubi calmed down and took back the first Kyuubi cub and waited for Makoto to "give birth"

· Makoto was sent to the hospital to wait it out, but the doctors didn't believe in the existence of Kyuubi, insisting that it was a body genetic mutation

· Makoto's skin crawled and morphed before "birthing" out the other Kyuubi

· Everything was peaceful again as the Kyuubi got back its cubs

· I missed out the preview of the next OVA episode and wanted to rewind but was too late

· Soon I found myself in a sheep farm surrounded by sheep ready to be sheared

· Weirdly, they sheared them so hard that it broke skin but they don't seem to care

· In fact, after shearing, they took all their prosthetic legs and let them loose while they sheared the rest of them

· I tried helping out with the shearing but I was careful not to break skin

· Then I found myself looking at ppl who were debating in a forum in the middle of the sheep farm about whether sheep today are safe, no idea why

· They were saying 'No' and gave their opinion, and dunno why I was joining the debate saying 'Yes'

· My opponent laughed at me and accused me of using quotes from a TV show to state my opinion, but I stood my ground

· Then I found myself going into a hotel room with them and we were comparing on what to wear for tonight's dinner or something

· I was rubbing it in to one of my opponents saying that my boobs are so big I don't think I'll fit any clothes

· Then a group of girls who I seem to know came in as well and were surprised as to why are the debaters here in their room

· I told them I had no idea and that they just followed me in, telling them to talk to their superior about this

· The rest I don't remember much, but I remember preparing to leave with a little girl who was waiting for me and while waiting, was eating huge amount of food at the buffet table

· I was supposed to leave with her and a couple of other guys, but the guys tend to deviate to check out something unnecessary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets