Skip to main content

La Nouche's Dream Journal-Chp 51


· I remember being in a school

· We were going to have some sort of play

· We were all gathering getting dressed and stuff and we wanted to get a suitable hat for one of us

· Then we saw some bigger ones that would git her but unfortunately it was on top of a roof of a warehouse and the area was surrounded by bees

· We try to lure the bees away and got the hat that she needed

· Then something happened that made me discover that someone is targeting one of my pretty foreign friend (who reminds me of Tamaki from OHSHC) and get him out

· Somehow found myself playing some sort of challenge game in which a timer was set and we were given a set of keys to unlock a whole row of drawers

· The weird thing is we're not supposed to open the drawers based on the labels of the keys, but based on the label carved onto the key

· We (one of us looked like Hiroshi from JSN) managed to open about most of them before the timer ran out

· The girl who wanted the hat got something but dunno why, it mysteriously disappeared from her pocket

· Blames and accusations started pouring onto the foreign friend and threatened to expel him

· I tried to plea for him but he seemed to be alright being accused this way

· In fact a loud broadcast was made announcing his "thievery" and his expulsion

· Then I remember settling in with a family that had the man of the house looking like Eddie Murphy

· Their relationship was not very good and they constantly argue with each other

· They had a chart on the wall with numerous brain-storming pics of their life, with their current one as "Life Starts Anew" or something like that

· I then confronted them with it and they realized how bad their relationship was

· The wife was upset at the husband for being cold to her, while the husband was upset with the wife because she was no longer exciting like she used to

· They finally settled their differences and started a new chart, and accepted their daughter's (who I found out is a lesbian) girlfriend

· They named this new chart as "Life Broken and Reconstructed" or something like that and added me into the picture because of my efforts to save their marriage

· I then chatted with the girlfriend and asked how did her own family take her being a lesbian

· She said they were a little shocked at first but now at peace with it

· We then discussed about the stigma of being gay and lesbian, mostly because parents will be horrified that their bloodline won't continue

· Coincidentally the TV was sharing something about that too, about a guy scolding his son for being gay and was oblivious to the fact that turning his wife into a baby machine was killing her

· The last I remember from the TV is some sort of weird creature that supports gays and lesbians and goes around to ppl's places in a musical style and help them embrace their nature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets