Skip to main content

La Nouche's Dream Journal-Chp 41


• I remember being in some sort of resort

• I and Joe and the whole family was there

• We were planning to go to the swimming pool when me and a friend of mine got a message

• It seems like we had to find Joe had to follow certain clues and codes like a treasure hunt game

• I remember having to go all the way down to a pier or something

• Then we followed the clues that led to a pillar that was out of alignment

• We rearranged the alignment with some help of passers-by and we found our next clue

• It's a sort of rearrange letters from codes by putting the letter E at the appropriate places

• It didn't really help us find Joe yet but it did lead us back to the hotel where we met up with Jasmine and her family with Chai

• I remember chit-chatting with him for a while before suddenly finding myself playing some sort of game that crosses Mario and Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm

• I had to defeat someone to let me pass through the gate and managed to get the ultimate jutsu

• I think my character was like Mario who later transformed to Lee during the fight and then into a huge drag queen-like monster from the ultimate jutsu

• After the game, suddenly find myself being let in, like I was the person itself who defeated him

• Tons of boys, mostly monk-like boys, were in this area

• We finally found ourselves a proper public toilet to shower

• My companions went to shower but I didn't because I remembered not bringing a set of changing clothes

• I took out my right contacts to clean it but it weirdly enlarged to a point where I can't put it back on

• But weirdly I can still see clearly without my right contact

• I caught sight of some friends I knew and they were chit-chatting about the supernatural

• I joined in and told them some scary Japanese supernatural legends I knew

• I think someone gave me a new set of changing clothes or was it I remember having it somewhere

• But anywho, I decided to change

• Then I saw some ladies coming in with plates of food and giving me a weird look

• My companions came in with food and were also horrified to see me changing

• I asked them what's the big deal and they said I was changing in the dining room

• I look around see my surroundings still like the bathroom and told them they're being ridiculous

• They said they ran out of space outside to eat and was told that this area where I wsa changing has been converted as a dining room

• More ppl came in with their food

• My companions said I have brought some kind of shame and there probably won't be any food for me because of my display

• I didn't believe them and still tried my luck

• While waiting in line, I saw a woman walking around looking for someone to infect her luck, or something like that

• It suddenly became a memory lane where I saw past incidents of her infecting a little girl once with her luck, then being injected by her with amnesia serum, along with her bf who witnessed it, to forget she had ever met this woman

• She got all the luck, but everywhere her surroundings were getting the brunt of her bad luck, even got her bf killed

• Suddenly Morgan Freeman who played as God from Joe Almighty ans Evan Almighty saw te woman's deed and the girl's suffering and wanted to stop that

• He chose a guy who died falling from a crashed platform when he came to the place to relax

• He told him everything and said will send him back in time to stop the women from infecting her luck on the girl

• He said something about not wanting to clash with the guy's self in that timeline and said he will send him as a 97-year-old man

• Whatever that means

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets