Skip to main content

La Nouche's Dream Journal-Chp 16


• Can’t remember much of the first part, but remember much of the middle

• Something to do with earning or inheriting some sort of trust fund or will and could be the target of dangerous people

• Suddenly suggested to some girl if she would like to run away with me on an adventure

• Had everything all planned out: Going to take the inheritance, grab some money for our pockets, bring along our butler and leave as soon as possible into an adventure around the world

• Got everything packed and ready to go when realized that we forgot the pocket money

• Have to double back to the house, tried to sneak in to the front door but couldn’t because the worried people in the household were in sight and were crying over something they shouldn’t have done to the girl I was running away with

• Had to go in through the window, went in, and sneaked into the parents’ room to snag as much money as possible into my pocket

• Our presence were found and police went on a chase after us to bring us back

• Drove off in our car trying to avoid the police

• Butler says he knew some people who can get rid of car chases and change our car into something less detectable

• Went to what seemed like a garage and quickly hid the car with the help of the people working there

• Somehow it turned out that some of the people helping us were in the league of the dangerous people who were out to get our inheritance

• Thought we might end up in big trouble when some woman appeared out of the blue and told us to close our eyes

• We quickly did and when I finally opened them, many were dead by the horrific hallucinations created by the woman

• We were relieved and ask the people to quickly get us a new getaway car, but they tried to cheat us out of our inheritance that we left inside the car and it seemed as if the danger was not over yet

• When we thought we were almost a goner, the people died in the woman’s hallucination and fell down a long stairs

• When I thanked the woman, the woman was horrified that I watched the person’s death because she was sure she killed all the evil people already

• I saw the dead body down the stairs was a woman (one of the people who tried to hurt me) and not the man whom I thought was not the villain (I assumed he was the good guy because he did not closed his eyes when the woman told us to do so)

• Turned out that her hallucinations were not over and I opened my eyes before she told us to do so and so got caught in one of her illusions

• She said I shouldn’t have done that because her illusions causes death to anyone who looks at it regardless if he/she is innocent or not

• She planted some sort of fern plant on the nape of my neck and told me that if all the leaves on that fern withered, I should come back to that place and see her again to replace another for there was no reversal spell in her death illusions, only stalling (which means I’ll die if I don’t have that magic fern to elongate my mortality)

• Finally, the good guys who remained got us some sort of a farm truck where we hid all the inheritance money inside the hay and took a ride on the back of it while the butler drives

• Yet somehow halfway through our journey, the good guys followed us behind, saying that they wanted to be like our some sort of bodyguards to protect us from the cops and the bad people while we go on our quest for freedom and adventure

• They were true to their word; they found us good places to sleep and they protect us and try to sidetrack the police and the bad people whenever they catch wind of our presence

• Suddenly, I had a vision that was written in words that somehow in the end, I still died after a long voyage of adventure and stuff and the girl who ran away with me committed suicide after my death because she seemed like there was nothing for her without me

• As if I have become some sort of her mother or sister figure or something

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets