Skip to main content

La Nouche's Dream Journal-Chp 45


· I remember watching TV of some kind of show that has to go with a goddess or something

· Then I remember being in a toy store

· We were checking out some toys, or more like me alone

· I remember someone approaching a sales assistant and asking whether they have the new TMNT toy, something like a cross between an eagle and the TMNT char, called Valkyrie

· The sales assistant said they'll only have it tomorrow

· Then I remember reading some sort of Marvel comic but at the same time I was experiencing it

· Someone was chatting up with a superhero (let's call him Super A, coz I don't remember his name) who was confined to remain in his place because if he leaves, he'll lose his powers

· Then that person chatted up with another superhero (let's call him Super B) who is possibly Super A's past self or something

· He plans to teleport to Super A's place but somehow his teleportation clashed frequencies with a machine Super A was testing and a loud accident happened

· The machine blew up but somehow restored Super A's human look and gave Super adn B additional regenerative powers

· Lex Luthor showed up along with Joker and a few head honcho villains to check things out

· Apparently Super A is like a double agent working on both sides

· After that change (and demonstrating the powers to the guys by chopping off a bit of parts of themselves) Super A hada change of heart and defected from the villains

· Super A and B left and everywhere they walked, flowers and trees bloom and grow in mass amount, destroying the office building at the same time

· Super A's secretary who was originally evil at heart changed and insulted the villains before following Super A and B loyally

· Dunno why I was there and picking up a bunch of flowers and ate them

· Then I found myself to be both Super A and watching Super A as we hauled a bus

· Bruce Wayne was in there and was surprised to see Super A

· We entered the bus and explained what happened, while somehow the ladies and a few men were suddenly attracted to Super A and B

· Dunno why the bus suddenly became Bruce's car and we were driving towards my old apartment

· We decided to stop by and check it out despite everyone saying how dilapidated it was

· I/Super A demonstrated his powers of making things grow and theorized that the accident also caused our pheromones to be at its peak, thus the attraction

· A few Japanese kids saw me/Super A making flowers grow and wanted us to do it again

· Then dunno why, instead of demo-ing flowers grow, I found myself baking a chocolate chip chocolate cake on the spot

· Somehow I was unable to make things grow anymore but the kids didn't seem to mind as they were impressed with my baking that didn't require oven style

· The last thing I remember was adding the chocolate chips and chocolate chunks onto the cake together with the kids, saying that this was for one of the kids' birthday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets