Skip to main content

La Nouche's Dream Journal-Chp 20


• I remember being in some sort of a dance hall or something

• I wanted to fly, so I had with me a white and black wing that looked like the ones made for children’s costume

• Sprayed the wings to make them harden before attaching them to my back

• Wanted to find some place to get my bearings but something inside me told me not to do this and go back home

• Quickly rush back home and found my mom there with some guys

• She was wondering where I was because I was gone and my food was half-eaten on the table

• I lied to her saying that I went to see my friend Khiong for a while

• Realized that I was in my old apartment home in Kepayan

• Then suddenly found myself in some kind of elite party

• Was talking to a man who no longer believed in God

• Had a gut feeling that one of the ladies there who is the PR of the restaurant was Jesus

• Came to her and asked permission of her to stab her hands so that I can prove she could heal to convince him

• She didn’t want to at first but I persuaded her, saying it was the only way to convince the man

• Remembered the scene of the crucifixion from the movie Passion of the Christ and cried

• I tried to stab as hard as I could but not drawing enough blood

• She took a knife and slit her palm and arm

• As I predicted, it healed on its own, convincing the man and made him cry and go on his knees, begging for forgiveness

• I hugged the lady and cried as well and she told me I was blessed for believing in her from the start

• We decided to go on a journey, but she told me to wait outside

• I saw a little black Chihuahua outside the door of the restaurant and wondered if I could bring it along as well

• They didn’t show up so I went back inside and saw there was a commotion going on

• Someone had fainted and the lady was trying to heal her

• The person who fainted seemed to be in part of a Filipino singing girl band or something

• Suddenly there were comics around and the lady asked me to help her flip through the comics to see what was the cause of the fainting spell

• Then soon find myself writing a dream journal just like this about what just happened

• I got up and saw that I was in a scene different than before but in the same restaurant, like I traveled through time and acting out some sort of replay before I met the man who didn’t have the Faith

• Supposed to go to the area where I met the man but found myself going to the back area of the restaurant where the gambling section is

• I met the lady who offered her free coupons to eat in the restaurant to some teenagers who didn’t or had not enough of their own

• The lady seemed to both recognize and not recognize me

• I was led to the kitchen area somehow and the woman in the kitchen mistook me for a well-known chef

• The lady even indulged her mistake and told me to play along

• I was led to a stove and told to change my clothes before I start cooking but I told her I didn’t have anything else to wear despite the fact I was carrying a huge duffel bag that came out of nowhere

• The kitchen woman took off my clothes, leaving me naked with only my underwear lingerie on and told me to wait while she get something for me to wear

• The lady just smiled, as if I deserved this sort of humiliation

• The men in the kitchen felt awkward to see me naked and tried to look away while I try to cover my breasts and face my back towards them, which was not helping because my butt was still naked

• Outside there were a few people trying to peek in

• Turns out to be some sort of transvestite or okama group doing some water sports

• The lady told me to tell them in Cantonese to go away and do water sports somewhere else, which I did

• They left, but suddenly found the kitchen began to flood, and was getting higher and higher really fast

• The okama group got back at us by trying to drown them

• We couldn’t open the doors because they were barricaded tight by the okama group

• Tried to tell them to open the door but they deliberately mistook it as opening the water more, and the water level grew higher

• Holding my breath, I tried to open the windows but they were also barricaded

• Tried to swim up for air and that’s when I woke up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets