Skip to main content

La Nouche's Dream Journal-Chp 46


· I remember being in some sort of school

· Not sure whether I'm a student there or not

· They were having some sort of gathering and ppl were going up stage to sing

· Somehow the Royal Family is there and they were watching one of the princes sing songs from Celine Dion

· He did a bad job but it seems like I'm the only one who seems to think so as everyone else seem to enjoy it

· I sang just as loud while listening to him but no one seem to pay attention and notice I'm doing a better job than him

· Then I remember being in some sort of island

· It's like I was in part of a movie because there were familiar celebrities faces there, though I couldn't remember the names

· It seems like the main char was leaving the island on a ship and a whole clan of tribal natives and the main lady char watch him go

· Then they decided to follow, seeing that the water levels are low

· Dunno why, but while everyone went on foot, I went on a pole, using the pole to move myself forward

· There were huge big-ass seals that seemed to be that seemed to be man-eating and we were trying to avoid them

· One managed to grab hold of my shirt but I beat it away with the pole and I narrowly escaped one who jumped out of the water trying to eat us

· Then we saw up ahead a huge tsunami wave and we quickly ran for our lives

· Another tsunami wave came from the opposite direction and my instinct told me to pinch my nose and hold my breath

· The waves clashed before finally levelling down, and we all survived

· We met the main char at an underground pub, and me and one of the lady main char lied to him that we were the only ones who survived

· Then we surprised him with the appearance of other chars, one of them his daughter that he had while he was with the tribal natives

· Dunno why she was wearing a beautiful black dress but with a cow's bell for a necklace

· As we drank to celebrate, I answered my cell phone msg and soon found myself in my own room

· The msg was from "A Guy from KK" and when I pressed to read it, it showed a short MMS video of a government institute

· Apparently there was once I dreamt I went to this institute to apply for a school and it had now brought forward to this dream where they say my application was lacking but they always strive hard to satisfy customers, then showing the benefits of the institute

· The person then called me and I talked to him, saying that the video was not solving my problem

· He agrees and said we should boycott

· While talking, I realized Khiong had been sending msg into my Facebook wondering if I was going hiking

· Then his msg showed that if I'm not going, he has to go to the hospital to treat his waist ache

· Another video call came in and it was Jack, asking me how was I doing and whatnot

· It seemed that he was in a bookstore and asked me if we had any secondhand books to sell

· I told him what Joe and I had and he joked giving me the pun of "You sure know where all your eggs in the village are" or something like that

· Then I wanted to make a text msg to Khiong, but dunno why, every button I push seem to end up making me play a game, one of them being some sort of guy in a red and yellow spacesuit shooting at aliens and the command buttons were so confusing that I keep losing the game

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets