Skip to main content

La Nouche's Dream Journal-Chp 11


• Front part not much to remember, but middle side remember quite a lot

• Found myself in my old tuition home meeting rather weird people who making a living journeying other places

• One person built an aircraft and was ready to take off

• He claimed to need to go somewhere high to take off, but everyone was worried he may not make it

• He then realized he didn’t have wings on aircraft and cancel the trip to build wings first

• Asks people to follow him to get some planks in the forests to make wings

• First want to get something from the back, namely the sewing room

• Talks about some ancient treasure and about people being cursed when take the treasure out of the burial spot

• Next thing I remember was finding myself in my grandma’s home at Taiwan

• Seem to have found something rather interesting and people seem to want to flock all over to see it

• Someone important came and said no one is to see the stuff until he and his crew are done seeing it

• Many cars waiting outside to see the things, me and my family help get ready the food to serve the people so that they can eat while watching

• Couldn’t really see what was so interesting about anyway

• Was watching TV talking about wonders of the world when soon found myself with a group of friends at that spot

• Find ourselves staring at a floating Buddha statue near a cliff

• Tempted to move the statue away and try standing on the part it was floating

• The statue seem to disappear to nowhere and find ourselves floating at the zero-gravity spot

• One of my friends clapped her hands and soon saw lights flicker in and out, then start exclaiming that our powers are back

• It was as if we used to have powers but somehow drained of it, then found a recharge point

• In the middle of our happiness, came across a fleet of warriors who turned out to be Ultraman team

• Greeted them and hitch a ride on the white Ultraman’s shoulder, who seem to be the most powerful of all Ultramen and calls himself Drazaman

• Go about a party and gloat over knowing a real-life superhero

• No one was impressed because not much people know about Ultraman

• Tried to explain to the heroes that people here are backwater country people and would rather watch really old cartoons than theirs, and there’s nothing to get riled up about

• Suddenly trouble afoot when villains disguised as TellyTubbies wreck havoc in the party

• Even the casts from the movie ‘CARS’ appeared out of nowhere and started crashing the party

• Tried to help, but somehow the Ultraman team got seriously wounded through the battle

• Decided to help, so tossed the unconscious Drazaman to a fellow member and helped clear the situation with our powers

• Finally saved the day, went back to the zero-gravity spot to recharge

• The Ultraman team came to thank us and gave a gift: a meter embedded onto our wrist to tell us if our powers are running out so that we didn’t have to go the spot everyday to recharge

• Even have a transform system where we can press a button and transform in warrior clothes to keep our secret identities

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets