Skip to main content

La Nouche's Dream Journal-Chp 33


• I remember being in a house that looked like my dad's

• We were like having some sort of gathering

• Then someone that looked like Joe's dad or probably someone entirely strange came home, saying that he had found something

• It was a weird-looking bird that looked like a huge chicken-sized kiwi or something

• It was a chick and he got it when he was hunting or something

• I was the only one who dared to pick it up and I immediately got attached to it

• If I'm not mistakened, there were people that looked like Doraemon and the gang being part of the gathering

• While I was thinking what to feed it, everyone was thinking whether to just dump it or cook it, in which I protested

• I decided to give whatever I was eating at the gathering to it and settled for a midnight snack later

• Someone offered to help me get some food but I refused, saying that I'm perfectly fine with cereal and milk

• Then I remember being in some sort of hospital

• I was lying on bed in a maternity, as if I had just given birth or something because I don't feel pregnant

• Then I saw Jasmine's son Logan being admitted in to be prepped for surgery or something

• He was crying as usual and they decided to give him a bath

• Dunno why but he was wearing some sort of blue-coloured dog collar

• Then they fed him with sedatives so that he would stop crying and let him sleep before the surgery

• Later I found myself in another building that looked like a cross between a office building and college building

• Not sure what I was doing there, but I seem to know the people around me

• Then I went into some sort of cathedral and saw that there were Harry Potter casts over there

• I found myself talking to three angel candelabras who wanted to change Draco to be less mean and let him be paired with Ginny

• In order to let their magic be fulfilled they have to have all their candles lit and the candles burn until the wax ran out

• But no matter how we try, we couldn't get the last row of candles to stay lit for more than 10 seconds

• The candelabras were worried that their magic would fail and it would be too late

• Surprisingly it worked and Draco was seen walking out of the cathedral with Ginny

• I saw Severus talking to Harry and a girl he was with, but then after that I don't remember what else he did later on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets