Skip to main content

La Nouche's Dream Journal-Chp 19


• Starts off with me being in some sort of school

• It’s a little jumbled up though

• Remember seeing the casts of Valkyrie Chronicles as some of my classmates

• I was interested with one of the characters

• I knew he had a liking for raisins so offered him some raisin cookies

• He liked me straightaway

• Then remember being in an earring shop just nearby our school and someone wanted his ear pierced

• Instead of piercing it directly to his ear, the shop owner told some kids to take a huge hunting knife and slice off his ear, pierced the earring onto the ear and reattached the ear before it healed back

• Then remember being back in school and we were trying to get back at someone

• Took him to the school nurse because he was complaining about stomachaches, possibly because one of my friends fed him something bad

• He looks kinda like Jughead

• The nurse offered to either just let him die with the pain or give him major surgery while he’s a awake or give him an enema with some sort of burning solution through his ass

• He declined and ran away, saying that he’d rather just go to the bathroom

• Then see myself outside in some sort of field

• Looks like it was some kind of sports day and we wanted to go support the team

• We were supposed to support the orange team or something

• Then they were singing the Sabah national anthem despite the fact that the location is in Brunei, so it seems

• When we were singing the support crowd is desperate to get into the field so they sang it really fast to get it over with

• Halfway through the event we felt something wrong

• Then suddenly see the cast of Heroes among us

• They used some sort of telepathic communication to find out the whereabouts of the evil person and wanted to get away from him, but surprisingly they were looking for someone else evil, not Sylar

• Then one of them collapsed, telling them telepathically to leave while he creates a diversion

• Everyone surrounded him, wondering if he’s OK as they called through their cellphone for help

• The rest escaped through a getaway car

• Suddenly found myself in some sort of family gathering

• The house I’m in looked almost like my dad’s place

• They had some sort of weird machine that detects the ants count in a little ant farm

• Joe was there and told me to look for printer ink or something

• I told him there was none and he warned me to watch out if he can find it

• He sounded like my mom, so I got angry and cried, refusing to find it

• He apologized to me and hugged me

• Then somehow I was reading some of my yaoi and mpreg drawings I got from my dad’s place

• The scene seemed to have come alive in front of my eyes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets