Skip to main content

La Nouche's Dream Journal-Chp 61


· I dreamt that I was at home, playing some sort of game that resembled Torchlight based on Joe's recommendation

· But somehow my level was that I was moving upwards, not downwards, and it feels as if I'm playing the game and being part of the game

· Then somehow it felt like it was the easiest game I've ever played because the higher I went, the lesser monsters to kill, but the lesser things to collect

· After that, I find myself at home, but there seemed to be extra people living in it, and the setting looks almost like my old home back in KK

· I was passing by the kitchen and it seems that we have missed breakfast or something

· I went back to bed with Joe and some teen guy that we seem to know came asking us questions and I think I replied, "It's an adult thing. Enjoy your teen life."

· Then I remember glimpses of being in a hospital, not as a patient, but a visitor

· Then I found myself with my mom and she was again complaining about my attitude

· She said something like she had no idea whether she's raising a daughter or a dump or something like that

· She was getting more and more upset as she goes when she realize I wasn't replying any of her questions

· Then finally I snapped at her, shouting at her, claiming that I could've told her calmly and quietly in the car but that she wasn't making it easier for me

· Then I stormed off, walking away from her, but I could feel her walking behind me, following me, waiting for a chance to grab me

· Dunno why, my walking got heavier and heavier and I was worried that I would never reach my destination in time

· I finally saw my dad's Chinese pharmacy shop and went in, and was safe away from my mom, but my mom lingered outside and behaved as if she owned the shop

· No one said anything when I came in, as if they knew why I was here, but my dad wasn't around to protect me, and while someone tried to contact my dad, one of them asked if I wanted to play pool and we talked, mostly about my mom and her attitude

· Then somehow my mom braved herself and went in

· She was trying to manipulate to get to her side but they don't seem to budge, and at the same time, she tried to come close to me probably to grab me but I keep walking away from her

· When she hit me, I hit her back and keep my distance from her, and the others were neither helping me nor her, like they were just watching

· Finally I shouted at her "No means NO!" and scolded her about not getting it

· She lost her cool and shot a taser at me, aiming my hand and tried to electrocute me in submission

· Some of them tried to find a way to remove the thing from my hand without getting themselves electrocuted while I continued to scream at her

· When she wanted to hit another dose of electricity, two women came from behind her, one to knock her out and one to stab her at the back

· I asked, "What did you just do?" and one woman replied "Something we should've done..." and the other ended, "...20 years ago."

· I then somehow found myself watching some soap opera on TV while thinking of that event before I eventually woke up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets