Skip to main content

La Nouche's Dream Journal-Chp 24


• Remember being in some kind of building

• We were supposed to be trapped and try to escape from it

• The gang I'm with looked almost like the Mickey Mouse Gang but there are some difference

• We decided to use the Trojan way by using some sort of fireworks weapons that was stored in a huge pinata that was shaped like Simba the cub

• We try to fly out of there with it, but it was so heavy that we lost our balance and crashed into a hall

• Then we heard that it was the King's birthday or something and decided to charm our way into him so that we can figure a way to use the pinata to get us out

• The setting was almost ala the Egyptian style of MJ's "Remember the Time" video clip, although the King and Queen look almost like some kind of reptile

• We managed to charm our way somehow but the King thought that the pinata was a gift for him

• We tried to explain away the pinata when somehow I found myself in some sort of Tarzan-esque universe

• I saw Tarzan hollering and instead of luring in animals, he lured in the Red Indians

• At sea, a group of English and American settlers were trying to return to the island Tarzan was staying, saying that they cannot believe they were forced out of the place that they've tried so hard to discover

• They remained in the boat while Tarzan and the Red Indians were having a face-off

• The settlers revealed that they have held some Red Indians who were working as slaves in their country as hostages with rope tied around their necks

• Whenever a gadget is pulled, they will be hauled up by their necks, hanging them in the process

• The settlers threatened them that if they do not cooperate, they will force them to watch as the hostages die

• While Tarzan was pissed by this, somehow my view again shifted in the parts of the jungle where there is a huge newscaster van

• It was shaking and there was sex sounds in it, mostly the guy side

• A look in and I saw a woman on top of a man trying to get the guy to cum by rubbing her pussy onto his dick, but they were fully clothed

• The woman was asking him about something about a scoop and the guy was trying hard not to reveal it

• Then the head of news came calling and she quickly got off him and pretended nothing happened, indicating that she and the head could be husband and wife

• The scenery again changed and I found myself in a hotel restaurant eating with my mom, my godmother and a little girl that looks almost like Karina, but she isn't

• We ordered our food and ate and I saw the newscaster crew coming in

• The guy who was being rubbed saw me and glanced at me a few times, and I was afraid he knew I was spying on them

• Luckily he was asking me if I were interested in the bulletin business

• I said yes, thinking he was going to offer me a job (since I'm unemployed), but instead he asked if the bulletin company bag that was lying a few feet away from us was ours

• We denied it and someone else came to pick it up

• My mother scolded me when he walked off, saying that I shouldn't have said things that didn't concerned me

• But I replied her saying that I replied because I thought he was offering me a job

• Before my mom could retaliate, the scene suddenly changed into my old primary school, but the people there were my high school classmates

• I felt like going to the bathroom, so I did, passing by some of my old classmates, including my juniors, who were having an exam

• I reached the toilet and it was guarded by one of the examiners

• The examiner told me that he heard someone being whipped with a cane somewhere in one of the classrooms

• The toilet was inside adjoined in a classroom where one of my juniors had to take her exam there because of lack of room

• While I peed, she asked why was it that she rarely sees me nowadays, and that I've become quite distant

• I replied her that I was studying and working at the same time, being very busy

• Dunno why I replied that

• When I was done and got out, the whole place was suddenly deserted and a kid that looked almost like Jamie was crying for his mommy

• I took his hand and walked out and saw that they were all gathered at the other building after the exam preparing for some sort of charity fund

• I passed the kid to my junior and walked around hearing them bustling about to do their sales

• The thought of selling my old unwanted clothes came to mind

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets