Skip to main content

La Nouche's Dream Journal-Chp 63


· I remember being in some sort of class going together with someone else

· We were chit-chatting and stuff, talking about the careers that I like and pursue

· The teacher was saying something like if I know what I like, that is the career path I should choose

· Then he asks me if I watched anime and wanted to test my skills or something by making me draw a short story in one page

· I managed to do it somehow, dunno how, and he didn't seem like he was bothering to look, occupied with something else

· Somehow I found myself walking with my mom after some sort of thing from some kind of airport and I wanted to get my stuff that were mostly comic books

· I put it in the car and wanted to go back to get the rest but she seemed like she wanted to leave so I had to leave them behind while I got into the backseat because I was afraid she would take the chance to throw my books away

· Then she started scolding me about reading comic books at this age and that I should stop being so childish

· Then we started an argument in which I screamed at her saying that these books are bought with my own money I earned in Brunei and I had the right to buy whatever I like

· Then she started saying something like if I want to separate costs so much then better yet if I just get Joe to pay for my release to wed, seeming as if this is a timeline where I was still with my mom and Joe is still secretly dating me or something

· This time I said "Fine, I will. We'll see about that" and looked away

· She could sense that I'm upset and wanted to drive back to the airport to get my remaining books

· We passed by the front and saw some sort of welcoming party at the arrival with people cosplaying like from my Brunei DevArt Meet

· Then we realize the stuff that I left behind was at the back of the airport so we took some sort of short cut to get there

· Then it seemed like the short cut led us to a bridge that was going to close up, but my mom drove to the edge and forced the bridge to drop down so that we can drive down

· I got off and tried to look for the way to get to the back of the airport but somehow found myself in some sort of lighthouse or whatever

· I entered it and went downwards but the doors were all locked and I couldn't get out

· Then I remembered that this wasn't the way to the back of the airport and climbed back up, in which I saw my mom getting out of the car trying to find out why was I taking so long

· I suddenly had the urge to run, to escape from her, and so I did

· I soon found myself running, jumping and climbing ledges like I was in Uncharted 2 or Prince of Persia or Assassin's Creed or something as I leapt from place to place, trying to get away from her

· She was chasing behind me fast and I soon found myself somehow in the water village, and I was running on water or something

· There was a close call and I was almost bitten by a crocodile, and while I tried to beat it away with a pole, my mom caught up with me, soaking wet, obviously swimming trying to chase me

· Then out of impulse and shock to the water village people, I used the pole to perform long jumps over rooftops and throwing it away so that my mom won't get the chance to catch up

· But dunno why she still manages to be right behind me

· I found myself within the market place of the water village and I thought I saw Rukia from Bleach there with her wares

· I ran past her, hoping that she would help me do something to stop my mom but she didn't

· My mom caught up with me and I yelled at her not to touch me as I went forward to Renji who was relaxing on a tree, only dunno why I called him Byakuya instead of Renji and he didn't seem to mind

· He saw my mom and was going to call her something when I woke up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets