Skip to main content

La Nouche's Dream Journal-Chp 25


• Remember being in an office

• Was supposed to meet someone judging by the way she approached my table and scribbled a note

• Then someone from my other table took the note and tattletale to the boss

• The boss praised her with an evil smile and said he will get to the bottom of this

• Make me worry and couldn't make my next move

• Then the person who wrote the note secretly came in and said she was getting worried when I didn't show up

• I explained to her while trying to leave the office, pretending to have an early lunch

• Then find myself in the kitchen dicing onions trying to make a burger

• Managed to make one for myself but couldn't make one for Joe because we ran out of burger buns

• Then I remember being in a hotel and was ready to go swimming

• Swimming halfway and saw a lightning storm coming

• We all left because we were afraid we might be struck by lightning, but was rested at ease when we saw there is also an indoor pool, which looks more like a jacuzzi

• Then I chatted with some tourist who seemed to be my guests back when I was working in Sunshine

• Then found myself in a room RP-ing with Lil

• We were RPing Harry Potter, but instead of typing words we were in the game, acting out the characters

• Our RP story was Remus being pregnant and Voldemort using his pregnant weakened state to latch onto him like he did on Prof. Quirrel

• We fought and managed to kill him, luckily Remus and the baby was alright

• Then at the end of the RP, some medieval layout appeared on a screen that came out of nowhere and said words like "Remus, Sirius and the Earl Stone Harry Potter" and "THE END"

• We knew it was the end of our RP story and was about to start a new one when I found myself lying on bed with Joe spooning me

• He was feeling me up and diddling me, making me cum twice

• That woke me up a little, but when I went back to sleep, I found myself in a shopping mall

• We separated and I went to a boutique to see it full of people, as if there was a grand sale

• A shop attendant was being disturbingly helpful to me

• A cute-looking guy came in to buy some clothes, throwing the ones he want like a basketball into a basket while putting away the ones that he didn't want

• Whisperings of the shop attendant told me he is the son of the owner of the boutique

• I soon found a dress I want, but I decided to wait for Joe so that he could see how it'll look on me

• While waiting for him I check out some earrings and another shop attendant who looked almost like the one that was disturbingly helpful asked if I want her combing services, which I refused

• Joe finally found me and I told him to wait while I try on the dress

• As soon as the dress was on, I had an out of body experience where I'm watching myself come out and show the dress to Joe

• The only funny thing is that I look like Veronica and Joe looked like Archie from Archie Comics

• Then everything became like a comic sequence in which "Archie" went into a lovesick trance and called "Veronica" Anne-Marie

• Then she suddenly remembered like a past-life memory of her being that name 20 years ago

• She was the charm and beauty of the school which all men want to date but all women hate, but she was a ditz, like a blonde version of Veronica and had to go through special classes to go for exams like everyone else

• Then her father took her away and said vaguely about her being some sort of being that shouldn't have and dumped her in the middle of a desert, saying that his brother will take care of her from there

• But it was a ruse to get her to consummate marriage with a zombie

• Out of the blue, the zombie husband was thrust into a cage and appeared more zombies who claim to have vengeance against her

• Zombie husband begged in his moaning voice not to hurt her but they weren't listening

• Then I more or less woke up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets