Skip to main content

La Nouche's Dream Journal-Chp 15


• Found myself like in some sort of Doraemon world

• Just went traveling with Doraemon and the gang

• During next adventure, stumbled into a world where ther’s tons of clones of the gang everywhere including Doraemon as well

• Some grew up and have families but still look like the gang

• The clones have enormous appetite

• One day during a game at park, the siblings of the family who had us as guests had an argument

• Nobita tried to solve problem by asking Shizuka clone to use golf club and hit a box and imagine to the brother she’s angry with

• The Shizuka clone did but it wasn’t enough for her, went to hit the brother and killed him

• We were blamed for the problem and got arrested

• Sent to a cell with other inmates, inmates try to bully us but didn’t really affect Nobita

• Big brother was sad of sibling’s death, tried to commit suicide by burning the house down

• Found myself in another world where it’s supposedly Joe’s home

• Home setting looks a bit different

• The issue seemed to be like staying at Joe’s home for convenience to withdraw money from bank for my mom

• Supposed to stay a night and go back home but was delayed because of Joe’s family matters

• Finally had a ride but looked more like a classroom instead of a ride

• Found myself involved in class and hanging with my best bud and my primary school classmates

• The teacher looked suspiciously like my high school Geography teacher

• My friends were caught passing notes to each other talking about a good theme song from an anime

• Were forced to stand in front of class and sing

• When asked by teacher whether the singing was good (just to taunt them), I was the only one to disagree

• I said that at that kind of circumstances, it was not a fair punishment and I didn’t like the situation it was sung

• Even said feel free to punish me as I’m used to not eating but let the other students go for recess

• Everyone was quiet and horrified by my actions

• The teacher came up, obviously angry and called one of my classmates to punish me by hitting my hand with ruler 50 times

• Didn’t exactly hurt. I didn’t think my friend was even trying

• When teacher left, classroom suddenly morphed to a bus ride and I was glad to go for recess

• To go recess, have to ride to a canteen, some prefer getting off to eat at home, so ride went on

• Everyone looked at me weird and scared coz I’m the rebel and the only one daring enough to fight the teacher

• But slowly they eased off

• One of them even developed a crush on me and hung to me like glue

• Asking the bus driver when are we going to get to canteen, he said have to stop by his house to get something

• See people drinking yellow and red booze, asked for some

• When asked what it was said it was dog piss made into wine

• Bus driver said it’s actually duck piss, not dog piss

• Didn’t seem to affect me, drank the whole lot

• Bus driver complement on my drinking despite my high school age

• I said I’m already 22 and he asked then why do I look like a high school girl, and I scolded him ‘Is it a crime to be baby-faced?’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets