Skip to main content

La Nouche's Dream Journal-Chp 62


· I remember being in the room, and the sheets have changed

· I remember seeing Joe's 2nd sister's family and remember chatting with them

· And then all of a sudden Joe wants the sheets changed, even though it had only been used a day and that he was totally oblivious about it

· I remember complaining that to the maid but changed the sheets anyway

· Then somehow I found myself both watching a game and playing as a character in it

· I remember something to do with climbing and catching falling characters and send them flying back up again

· Then no idea why, it seemed to slowly play out into a movie of sorts and I'm one of the characters in it

· We were climbing up to look down from a window and I was conversing with a Doraemon and another doll that I can't remember what character it was

· Apparently I was there to solve something and the dolls were my guides

· A few men were chatting and I remember there were sink counters there below me

· Then an old man was asking where his dolls were and wanted to play with them, so I assumed he was looking for the dolls I was conversing with and gave them to him

· The men left the old man alone and then a few moments later, a whole group came in, laughing and celebrating

· Something in my gut told me that this was the scenario I was looking for, as if I was time-travelling and looking for a scene that I was supposed to correct

· I quickly ran downstairs, which weirdly was covered with sheets on the stairs, but remembered the dolls and went back up to get them

· Dunno why, Joe's niece was there and wanted to follow me but I told her no

· We all ran down to the party they were holding over there, the dolls telling me that there was nothing I could do to stop death happening in the party as it was meant to happen, but I was supposed to prevent another death somewhere

· One of the dolls asked me to go ask the birthday girl (or was it one of the guests?) where did she stay while she was here so that I could go rescue whoever I was supposed to rescue

· I tried asking her but she refused to answer, thinking I was some weirdo

· Her brother tried to protect her by coming at me but dunno why, as if in reflex mode, I was able to dodge him and hit him back

· I begged, asking her that if she didn't tell me, someone was going to die or something like that, but she was stubborn and continued to keep her mouth shut, although I saw she was waning

· I finally gave up and walked away, crying out loud, saying something about me failing again and the dolls comforting me, and at the corner of my eye, I caught sight of me on the sideview mirror of a car that I was sporting wings and two other men dressed in black with white wings were holding me, comforting me as I walked

· Someone approached me and told me to go to Rock d' Cafe or something like that, which was where the girl stayed, and said I might be able to make it

· Then I was no longer in it, but watching it as the credits rolled, showing people wearing weird plain T-shirts with chemical formulas on it and the Rock d' Cafe becoming a big tourist attraction with an altar or some sort worshipping dolls

· My gut feeling told me that the dolls I had with me were the main attraction

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets