Skip to main content

I Think There's Something Wrong With Me (Part 2)

https://img.freepik.com/free-photo/portrait-sad-child_23-2150761656.jpg?t=st=1697811981~exp=1697815581~hmac=4114e23b3b287a869ed127875fa1c6e5df931fe73d4946ff27d858087bd12b56&w=996

 I've discovered the truth...Now it's too late...

Hello again, I'm surprised that I've been able to make an update. I thought once that man broke in, I was a goner. He beat me up pretty well, but he didn't kill me...or even break anything, however...I am missing an eye now.

It's all weird because I don't feel anything like that. I mean I feel something...just not anything, or any pain that's intense.

Over the hours, I've discovered there's another one..another human-like being in my home. I don't know where he is, but I often hear him say: "Do you remember?" In a deep masculine voice.

Every time I hear it, I get reminded of traumas from my past...and my head hurts. I know it's not the man in the trenchcoat because his voice is different.

I haven't been able to leave my house, or even call for help, The tall man in the trench coat destroyed my phone...and if I even try to leave, he'll drag me back inside anyway. There is no escape for me...

While I've been trapped in here, I've been finding out more about these strange men. The man I cannot see seems to be able to converse with me, and I've been asking him questions, he'll only answer a few, but hey something is better than nothing.

I asked him what he was, and he answered: "We are a family."

I asked him what his name was, and he answered: "I am Agredium."

I asked him about the man in the Trench coat, and he answered: "He is Erratium..."

So, I'm making progress in getting answers. They have names, and they seem to work for someone else...or something else.

I then asked him why they were doing this to me, and he answered: "You are part of the family, this is how we treat family..."

The other answers were weird, but this one actually unsettled me. Family? Family of who? I tried to get more answers, but the man I cannot see went quiet and continued his "Do you Remember?" spiel.

Over time, The man in the Trenchcoat has grown less hostile. He still slaps me around from time to time, but he's not as violent. He seems happy, and I don't know why, I can hear him giggling away at nothing, and it's actually creeping me out.

My body's also been changing, not from the many injuries. I've been growing paler, and skinner, and the empty socket my eye was once in, opened and started leaking a black ooze. I think I'm transforming into something horrible...Time feels like it's slowing down, but little time is passing me...what is going on?!

Just three hours ago I heard The trenchcoat man whispering "Sister..." in that dual voice of his. The man I cannot see also seems very happy, speaking about 'family', and another being known as 'father'.

I decided to sleep, my nap only lasted 20 minutes but it felt like two hours. I woke up to find a pocket watch on my lap, it had an elongated hand on it, and it was also leaking black ooze. I looked around and my home was dark, with a red glow in it. I went to my living room and I found another being standing over the tall Trench coat man, as well as another man with a top hat and a fancy suit, with a messy beard and dress shoes, (perhaps this is the man from the shadows.) This creature was tall and had what appeared to be worms for hair, and a porcelain mask. It looked at me and walked up to me, its long arms grabbing me and lifting me into the air, but I couldn't move...or I didn't want to...

It spoke to me, and I listened to it. Its voice sounded motherly and fatherly at the same time. like a parental figure, I felt so...comforted by its presence, and the other two men did as well. They were revering this being, staring as he held me in the air.

"You drank my blood...now you will join us...JOIN MY FAMILY. For I am now your new father, Erratas." It said, before tearing my left sleeve off and sinking his finger into my arm. I didn't scream, I just felt dizzy, and euphoric before passing out.

Once I woke up, I found myself in the middle of the three beings. They all looked down in unison and I stood up. All I could hear was ticking from my pocket watch.

"Do you like your gift?" Erratas said. "It suits you well..."

I didn't respond...how could I? What was I supposed to say to something so surreal?

"Your name is no longer Anna... your name is now, Time Keeper...You will help me grow my family, by spreading my blood." The creature said before he removed the smaller minute hand from my watch, stuck his hand in my empty eye socket, and stabbed my brain with the watch hand. He twisted t a few times before pulling his hand out. It didn't hurt, it felt weird, but not painful. He sat me back in the middle of the triangle of mysterious beings. They looked down at me as if I was a newborn child, just processing my new environment.

I am now one of them, and I have a new purpose. To help Erratas grow his family, with my new brothers, Erratium and Agredium. I don't know why I have to help him...but I do, or something will happen. I don't know what will happen, but something will happen. I just feel it in the presence of Erratas. I feel so different now, as if time and space no longer affect me anymore, as if I've been reborn into a new body, as a new being. I am no longer....me anymore.

Goodbye, whoever reads this...I'm no longer human. Just a servant for a being unknown to man...this is my new life. Pain and Torment...with no will to live, being an abomination...being...a monster.

 

---

Credits

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets