Skip to main content

Story Time with Orlando Bloom-An RP Story (Part 5)


Orli: Kate?! Kate is here!?!?

You hear this remark and come out of the bathroom. You have found a robe to throw on.

You: What?!?!

Sam: Wow, you lot really don't like this Kate gal do you?

You and Orli: No!

Sam:(laughs) I'm only joking. She's not here.

You and Orlando both are relieved, yet at the same time wanting to hurt Samantha right now.

Sam: Whoa... Calm down. It was just a joke.

Orli: I guess it's ok. Can you please leave?

Sam: Yes, of course. (to you) I'm really sorry I thought it would be funny.

You: Oh, it's OK.

She exits. You are really thinking: That was so not cool!

Orli:(closing the door behind Sam) Thank goodness she was just joking.

You: Yeah. So what are we going to do today?

Orli: I donno. What do you want to do?

You: (suddenly remember) Oh! I have to call my mom.

Orli: OK. (points to his other nightstand) the phone's right there.

You walk over to the where Orlando pointed and sit on his bed. You pick up the receiver and call you mom. She picks up after a couple of rings.

Mom: Hello?

You: Hey mom. It's me.

Mom: Oh hey darling! How was the flight?

You: Oh, good.

Mom: Did you meet Orlando's family?

You: Yea. They're lovely people. His sister is quite a character.

Mom: Oh that's good. Your coming back home though, right?

You: Yeah. In a couple of days.

Mom: Oh...Well...can you...is it ok if you come sooner?

You: Uh...why?

Mom: Just I want you to come sooner.

You: No reason?

Mom: Does a mother need a reason?

You: I guess not. How soon do you want me to come?

Mom: Umm...Tomorrow. I mean you can leave tonight...

You: Tomorow?! Mom, that's not exactly fair!

Mom: OK...I'm sorry but please?

You: One minute. Let me talk to Orlando.

You cover the reciever and talk to Orlando. You tell him what happened. He understands and isn't really hesitant about leaving early.

Orli: It's fine. Whatever you want.

You are slightly surprised but happy that he said yes. You uncover the reciever.

You: Mom?

Mom: Yeah?

You: It's OK. Orlando said It's fine.

Mom: That's great! I'll pick you up at the airport.

You: OK, bye Mom. Love you.

You hang up the phone. You're thinking, as long as Orlando's ok with it, you're fine with leaving early. You get up and get dressed in your clothes. You pick out a pair of jeans, a pink blouse and about 1 inch platform sandals. You wear a pink ribbon as your belt and a matching one in your hair. CUTE OUTFIT!

Orli: Wow, someone's looking good.

You: (laugh and turn around like a model.) I know, I try. Ok. So should we tell your mom about us leaving a little early?

Orli: Yeah. She was ok with it. She wishes we could have stayed longer but she understands.

You: That's good. Let's look for flight times.

You hop on the laptop in his room and Orlando is amazed that you know how to work it so well.

Orli: Computers are complicated. I don't really like them.

You: That's OK. That's why you have me.

He smiles and watches the screen. You automatically select coach seats without thinking.

Orli: What are you doing? First class...

You: (changing it.) Whoops! My bad.You pick a flight that leaves at 8 pm

You call your mom and tell her the time and such. You both get up and start to pack again.

You: This is starting to get old, don't you think?

Orli: (laughs) I guess. I'm kinda used to it.

You: Oh yeah. ( a while goes by as you pack and talk) So what's going on between us? What's going to happen.

Orli: I'm not sure. I'm just kinda letting it play out on it's own. I'm not usual the one to rush a situation unless I really this is not going to work. I didn't rush into mine and Kate's relationship. It just ended up not working out.

You: Do you think that would happen to us?

Orli: I dunno. I hope not.

You: Me too.

Orli: I don't think I have cared about a girl this much before. The way I feel about you, I just can't describe it in words.

You think: I love this dude!

You finish packing and bring the luggage downstairs. It's time to leave but you want to say good bye to his family. You walk into their living room, following Orlando. He goes up to Colin Stone and hugs him, saying goodbye. You walk up to his mother and give her a big hug.

Sonia: Thank you so much for coming dear. It was a pleasure having you. You don't be a stranger now!

You: Thanks. It was nice to meet you too. You have an amazing son.

Sonia: Well, I'm glad he has a nice girl like you to keep him company. Take care of him for me.

You look at her and her big beautiful brown eyes. You can tell she really means it and you nod sweetly. She gives you a big hug and you go to say goodbye to Samantha.

You: You scared us, you know that.

Sam: I told you I was joking. I was hoping you were that type.

You: Luckily I am. It was wonderful to meet you.

Sam: You too. Keep Orlando in line.

You: (laughing) I will.

You walk over to Colin Stone, to whom you haven't talked much. He hugs you also and looks at you like he knows what you are going to say. You smile and head towards Orlando who it waiting at the door.

You and Orli: Bye!

You guys walk out to the limo and put your stuff down as the driver picks them up. Orlando opens the door for you and you climb in. You're thinking that you really like his family. You get to the airport and go through the same routine as the previous flight, except for the screaming fans. You get on the plane, find your seats and get ready for the long flight home. The plane starts going and about 4 hours into the flight you start to feel a little sick though, but think it's just the flight. You get up and walk to the rest room. You end up throwing up. You have been gone for about 10 minutes and Orlando gets worried and comes to check on you.

Orli: Are you ok?

You: (through the door) Yes. I'm just throwing up.

Orli: Need help?

You: No, I'm OK.

He leaves and goes back to the seats. You come back to your seat.

Orli: You ok?

You: Yeah, I'm just not feeling too well.

You lean on his shoulder and fall asleep.

Orli: Are you sure you OK?

You look up at him, still in your seat. You nod. He kisses you on the forehead. You feel the plane begin to land. You gather your belongings. Orlando takes your carry-on luggage for you. How sweet! You get off the plane and walk over to the place where you get your luggage that was checked. Your mom is standing right there. You run up to her and she meets you halfway. You indulge in a huge embrace. She kisses you on the cheek.

Mom: Oh sweety! I've missed you so much. (she notices you're warm and feels your head.) Honey, do you have a fever?

You: Yeah, I think so. I must have gotten sick from the ride.

Orlando then comes over to the two of you with your bags. He reaches his hand out to your mom's. She shakes his hand, smiling.

Mom: And you must be Orlando. (Orlando nods) I've heard so much about you. It's great to finally meet you.

Orli: And it's lovely to meet you too.

You think: Thank goodness...they like each other!

The three of you exit and get into your car. Your mom drives and the two of you get in the back. Orlando puts his arm around you as you drive towards your house.

Orli: Are you feeling any better?

You: A little

You get out of the car, Orlando helps you out. You walk towards the house and enter. You head straight up the stairs, Orlando following close behind you with all the bags. You plop onto your bed and lay down. Orlando comes and lies next to you. You roll over and put your arm around his stomach. He kisses you on the forehead. You just sit and enjoy the moment of peace, lying next to the man you love. Your mom opens the door.

Mom: Oh, sorry guys, I was just wondering if I could have a little chat with Sammy.

Orli: It's fine by me.

He smiles. You roll over and off the bed and walk towards your mom out of the room. You enter her room and sit on her bed. She closes the door and pulls a box from her pocket.

You: W-whats that?

Mom: A pregnancy test.

You: A WHAT?! *think* I can't be!

Mom: (taking it out of the box) A pregnancy test. I think you may be pregnant since you're sick like this.

You: Mom, you actually think that I would have slept with Orlando? (she looks at you like she knows you did.) OK, OK, maybe I did. We were safe though.

Mom: Even being safe can lead to this...just do it!

You: OK...

You walk into the bathroom and do your business. You walk out and set it on the counter and sit back down on the bed. You now have to wait.

Mom: So you really like Orlando?

You: Yeah, he's great. Do you like him?

Mom: Yeah, he's very polite.

You: Yeah, he's a sweety.

Your mom gets up and goes to see if the test is done. It is and she carries it over it and shows it to you. At first you close your eyes. You hope it's negative. But when you open your eyes...It's positive.

You: Oh my gosh...

You put your hands over your face and begin to cry. Youre not crying over anger. You just don't know what to do. Your mom comes and sits next to you, patting you on the back. You lean in and give her a hug.

Mom: So now you have to tell Orlando.

You: I know. (think) I will as soon as the right moment comes.

A knock on the door, Orlando peeks his head in.

Orli: Sorry to interrupt.

Mom: No, darling. it's ok.

Orli: (smiles graciously) Samantha, I was wondering if you would wanna come and take a walk on the beach with me. It's just about sunset and I think it would be perfect.

You look at your mom and she gives the nod of approval. You get up and walk towards Orlando. He opens the door up to let you out, then closes it behind the two of you. You grab his hand and walk down the stairs, out the door, and into the car. This time you drive, since Orlando doesnt know where the heck to go.

You: So what do you wanna do when we get to the beach?

Orli: Umm... just walk along the water, spend time together, alone, in a peaceful environment.

You: Sounds great (and you mean it)

You reach the beach and park. You get out and join Orlando at the front of the car. He wraps his arm around you and you walk across the sand to the water. You reach the water and Orlando turns to you. He leans in and kisses you, with his arms wrapped around you. Its the perfect environment. You can hear the waves breaking in the distance and can feel the wet sand underneath your feet.

Orli: Lets take a walk.

He slips his hand into yours and you walk along the waterline. Orlando bends over and picks up a random rock. He looks at it like hes interested in it, and then puts it down. You think this whole process is weird but he looks so cute doing it.

Orli: Just looking for something beautiful.

He goes slightly ahead of you, bends down one last time and picks something up, you assume it's a rock.

Orli: Hey, check this out.

You walk over towards him and he turns to face you. In his hands he's holding a ring.

Orli: Samantha, I know we haven't known each other for as long as normal couples would. I feel like you are the right woman for me. I love you. Will you marry me?

You: Yes! (you throw your arms around him and kiss him)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets