Skip to main content

Story Time with Orlando Bloom-An RP Story (Part Finale)


You endulge in a huge embrace. You kiss him on the lips passionately and fall to the sand. You lie on the sand with him, staring deeply into each other's eyes.

You: Orlando...

Orli: Yes? (he scoots a lil closer)

You: I need to tell you something, and I really hope you don't get too nervous, or scared, or whatever.

Orli: OK. I promise.

You: I'm pregnant.

Orli: Y-You're pregnant?

You: Yes.

Orlando stares out into the ocean, thinking. He turns to face you.

You: I'm so sorry. I wish I could have told you sooner. I just didn't know how you were going to take it.

You start crying. he takes you into his arms and you can feel his heart beating a little rapidly under his shirt.

Orli: Sweetie, it's OK. It's OK.

You: (still crying) I'm really sorry.

Orli: Samantha, listen, I had a part in this too. It's OK. We're getting married now. We're gonna be a happy family. A little sooner than I had expected, but it's all going to be great. How are we going to break it to the parents?

You: (sit up and look at him) My mother already knows.

Orli: OK, how'd she take it?

You: Rather well actually.

Orli: Good. So, what sex do you want it to be?

You: A boy

Orli: Sounds good, me too. It's not really up to us but it's OK.

You both stand up and walk back to the car, arms around each other. You get to the car and there is another familiar blonde-haired girl standing against it.

Orli and You: Kate?

Kate: Yes, it is. How are the happy couple?

Orli: Uhh...good, thanks for asking.

Kate: Well, I just wanted to get everything straight from the cow's mouth.

Orli: The what?

You: American expression. Means she wants to hear the truth from us. (look at Kate) Wait, what truth?

Kate holds up a copy of the latest YM magazine. The page she is revealing has a picture of you leaning on Orlando. It's from the airplane ride when you were sick.

You: Umm. Where's bad?

Kate: It says you might be pregnant. (she glances down at your hand) Oh! And it looks like someone's off the market.

You look where her eyes were on your ring from Orlando

You: I guess so.

Orli: Yes, she is pregnant.

You: Are you sure you wanted to tell her that?

Orli: Why deny it? In nine months she'd find out the truth anyway.

You: True.

Kate: Well, I hope you are all happy and such. Orlando, don't ditch her like you did me in the same situation.

Orli: You weren't pregnant.

Kate: Not to your knowledge.

You think: Wh-Wh-Wh-Whoa wait!

Kate: Don't look so shocked, Orlando.

Orlando did look shocked. His mouth had dropped wide open. You look up at him and close it for him. He shakes his head.

Orli: Then where's the baby?

Kate: I had an abortion. I didn't want to have the baby.

You: You're lying!

Kate: OK, I'm lying (rolls her eyes).

You: You're not?

Kate: Uh...no! Now don't be a bitch.

You: Oh hell, no!

You push her into the car. she pushes you back and pulls your hair.

Orli: (to you) You're pregnant!

You: (scream) I don't care!

You shove her one more time but a cramp started in the stomach. She kicks you and you fly down the hill of sand that goes to the water. You tumble until you hit your head on a rock and are knocked out...

You are coming back from being knocked out. You hear people arguing but don't open your eyes. you notice right away that it's Orlando and Kate.

Orli: Well, you knew she was pregnant!

Kate: Well, she pushed me first.

Orli: Still! I cannot believe you, Kate. Ever since this whole thing started, you have totally changed. (She's quiet for a moment) I'm sorry. It's just what happened. I cannot explain it but I hope you will eventually understand.

You hear a kiss and it makes you open your eyes. You open your eyes to see Kate running out of the room. You're in a hospital room. Orlando sees you have awaken right away and comes to your bedside. he kisses you on the forehead.

Orli: How are you doing?

You: (nicely) Fine. What just happened?

Orli: (looking a little surprised) We were just talking about...

You: I heard the conversation, and a familiar sound that followed it.

Orli: Samantha, she came up and kissed me. I didn't go for her at all.

You lean forward and kiss him on the lips. He kisses you back and starts to tear up.

You: Orlando? What's the matter, baby?

Orli: It's gone.

You: W-What's gone?

Orli: The baby.

You start crying. You feel slightly relieved that you don't have to worry about raising the kid and everything. But of course you are hurt, I mean come on. It was your child! Orlando leans in and embraces you.

You: What killed it?

Orli: Just your fall, I suppose. It was Kate's fault.

You: No, no, it wasn't. She had a point. I pushed her first. She just, ugh, gets on my nerves sometimes.

Orli: Well I don't want this controversy to continue forever. If we are to be happily married and everything, we can't have her lingering on bothering us all the time.

You: I agree.

Orli: I think you should confront her.

You: Really? What if it ends up this way?

Orli: It won't.

You: How do you know?

Orli: (smiling) Because you aren't pregnant anymore.

You both start laughing and the doctor walks in.

Doctor: (clears his throat) May I speak to you, Mrs. Bloom?

You know you aren't Mrs. Bloom yet, but you don't correct him because you like the way that it sounds.

You: Yes?

Doc: You're free to go. I'm terribly sorry about your loss. Please be careful next time. We don't want something like this to happen again.

Orli: Thank you, doctor.

You both stand up and exit. You change back into your normal clothes in the nearest bathroom. You exit and see Orlando smiling at you. You get the best feeling in your stomach. You know how much you love this man. He is perfect for you. You can both sense it in each other's eyes that it's meant to be. He puts his arm around you and you walk down the hallway, down the elevator, and out the exit to your car. You see Kate waiting by your car, again. You tell yourself that you're going to stand firm and tell her what needs to happen. You walk up to her and Orlando gives you your space, but stays near just in case something happens again.

You: Kate, I need to talk to you.

Kate: OK.

You: This needs to stop.

Kate: I know.

You: OK...Wait, you do? Then why are you doing all this?

Kate: I just thought you could see that you put me through hell and its not meant to be between the two of you.

You're thinking to yourself: She's actually telling me this?

You: Oh. I'm sorry it didn't work out that way. Since it didn't I think we still at least need to be civil.

Kate: You're right. I don't want to be enemies forever.

You: So, are we OK now?

Kate: No.

You: OK. Well, I just think you need to find something better to do. Just please get on with your life, Kate and stop ruining mine.

Kate: Am I really making it that bad?

You: Yes. It just gets old.

Kate: I'm sorry.

You: You are?

Kate: Not really but I'll stop stalking the two of you. Good luck with your future together.

You: Thanks Kate, it means a lot.

Out of nowhere you hug her. It's totally impulsive. You pull away and can see Orlando's face. He's shocked, but not as shocked as Kate

Kate: All right, I guess I'll see you later (You can tell she's uncomfortable.)

You: Yeah, good-bye

She leaves and Orlando comes over to you.

Orli: Ok, what the bloody hell was that all about (he's just shocked)

You: (laughing) Don't you worry about it. It's all gonna be great now.

Orli: OK. Can we be happy forever not?

You: Yes.

You hug and kiss sweetly. You get in the car (you're driving)

You: So, this is it? We are off to have our lives?

Orli: Yes. Are you glad with our decision to be together?

You: Are you crazy?! Of course I am! I love you so much Orlando. I'm honestly looking forward to our future together. Oh crap!

Orli: What?

You: My parents! They don't know about the marriage!

Orli: I'm sure they know by now.

You: What makes you think that?

Orli: Well, when you were talking to your mom in the room two days ago (you were out cold for 1 day), I went down and told your dad about my plans, so I'm sure your mother knows by now.
He smiles that innocent smile that you love so much. You lean in and kiss him. You now drive off into the sunset, off to face the adventure of the world.

EPILOGUE:You and Orlando end up finding a nice place to live in Los Angeles, California. You also have another house that is in Canterbury, Kent, UK so you can reside there when you want to be closer to Orlando's family. Both families take the marriage very well. They end up getting along wonderfully. Orlando still remains an actor and believe it or not, you and Kate have become friends. Not the best of friends but you are very civil towards each other. She really meant it when she said she wanted you to be happy in your life. You end up getting into acting but aren't as big of an actor as Orlando. The reporters are a little in your face, but Orlando still won't reveal much about your lives together, so they back off a bit. Still, you live happily ever after as Hollywood Sweethearts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets