Skip to main content

Story Time with Orlando Bloom-An RP Story (Part 2)


You both get out of the shower and start getting dressed. You put on a cute white mini skirt with a pink tank top with polka dots. You have a matching ribbon in your hair and you look really cute. Orlando is wearing jeans with a basic T-Shirt. He puts a hat on and sun glasses so people don't really notice him as much. Anything he wears, he looks totally hot! You walk out of your hotel room and into the hallway. You close the door behind you and turn around. Kate is standing at the end of the hallway right by the elevators looking at you two. You think: Hope she doesn't try and start something.

You and Orlando walk towards her because she is by the elevators. She keeps staring at your arm because it is linked together with Orlando's. She keeps on giving you and evil glare. You finally speak up.

You: Excuse me, but do you have a problem?

Kate: Obviously right! It's called you.

You: I didn't even do anything to you.

Kate: (nods her head towards Orlando) Need I say more?

You: Girl, Orlando broke up with you because he wasn't in a happy relationship. He would have broken up with you even if he hadn't met me.

A weird silence. Kate is struggling to find the words.

Kate: Wh-Whatever. This so isn't done yet.

You: Whatever you say!

Orlando gets a worried look on his face. You notice it and address it right away.

You: Are you OK?

Orli: This is exactly what I didn't want to happen.

You: Well, I guess it's just gonna have to happen.

Orli: I don't want you to get hurt.

You: Trust me I wont

You lean in and kiss him on the cheek. He smiles that adorable smile that makes you float on air. You get outta the elevator and head towards the door to the hotel. You are holding hands now. You're in the park now, about to go on your first ride. You head towards the Tower of Terror. You were craving some adventure, plus if you get scared, You always have Orlando to hold on to! You're in line waiting to get on the ride. You are leaning on Orlando who is up against the railings of the line. His arms are around you and you are talking. Every now and then he lays a sweet peck on your lips. You come out of a kiss and see Kate in the distance, She's getting in line too. You think: Gosh, I hope nothing bad starts up.

You continue your conversation with Orlando. You then make your way to the front of the line. You get a lil frightened and grab his hand tightly. He lets go of your hand but puts his arm around you as if he were protecting you. You get on the ride. Kate, coincidently (yea right) sits a couple rows behind you. You hold onto Orlando's arm as the ride starts. You get to the top and you drop. You grasp Orlando's arm as you both start screaming. You have never had so much fun with a guy in your life. The ride comes to an end and you walk out of the area.

You: Wow! That ride was so much fun!

Orli: I've never had a girl grab onto my arm so hard!

You: I'm sorry! It was really fun though.

Orli: I'm having a great time! (kisses you)

You: Me too.

You glance over your shoulder and see Kate walking towards you. She looks as if she's got something important to say.

Kate: May I have a word with you?

You: Sure!

Kate gives you a look of disgust. You walk about 20 feet away from Orlando and you can see him looking curiously. He remains where he is, hoping this will settle things.

You: OK Kate, What's up?

Kate: Lemme just say one thing...

You look at her as if you are gonna say "OK... go on..." She turns her head a little bit and then comes back and punches you right in the cheek. You shoot to the ground and feel your face. You examine your hand and see a little blood. You jump up immediately and lunge at her. You tackle her to the ground and start pulling her hair. Some random guy yells "Cat Fight!" Orlando comes to you rescue and pulls you off of Kate. He holds you back as you keep lunging for her. She's being held back by a security guard. She's not so much struggling though.

You: What the hell, Kate!?

Kate: I told you this wasn't over. We need to settle this!

You: By fighting? If you didn't notice, I just kicked your ass.

Kate's hair is all messed up with a couple drops of blood in it. She has a cut right under her eye and it is beginning to swell and bruise. Her left side of her lip is swollen and bleeding also.

Kate: Orlando, what do you have to say about this?

Orli: Kate, I-I can't have you two doing this anymore.

Kate: Well you need to decide. her.. or me?

You turn and look deeply into his eyes and you could tell he was thinking about it.

Orli: Kate, I'm not happy with the person you have become. You attacked Samantha. She was only defending herself. You have become very selfish and immature. I bet you never once thought of my feelings. Did you ever think I wasn't happy with you?

Kate: Well I-

Orli: Just forget it (he turns to you.) Come on Samantha, let's go back to the hotel.

You think: I hope this whole conflict is over now.

You get back to the hotel. You sit down and Orlando runs over to the sink and gets a wet wash cloth. You put it over your lip and he sits next to you on the bed. His head is slightly hanging.

You: Baby, what's wrong?

Orli: Samantha, I dunno. I guess I was just scared for you, that's all.

You: What do you mean?

Orli: I dunno, I was just watching you two fight and part of me says I don't want to have to look at that again. The other part just wanted to leave you on top of her beating her up. Her actions have been uncalled for.

A long pause as you don't know how to react to what he has just said. You lean in and kiss him on the lips. He kisses you back and puts a hand on your cheek.

Orli: I guess what I'm trying to say is, well, we haven't known you for a long time, but I feel- I feel like I have known you for a life time. Like you are the girl from my dreams. I know you're the right one for me. I guess what I'm trying to say is... Samantha, I- I love you.

You: (kiss him deeply): I love you too, Orlando.

Orlando kisses you passionately on the lips. You flinch because of the pain from the fight.

Orli: Oh! I'm so sorry. I didn't think of it.

You: It's OK. (You kiss him again.) I'm tired, so I'm gonna go to sleep.

Orli: Ok, good night.

He kisses you one last time and you get into bed. Orlando gets into bed right after you. He takes you into his arms and you fall asleep. Your arm is across his chest and you chin is lying against it. Again, you dream about Orlando. Just Orlando in general

You wake up after a good night sleep to the sound of the door opening. Orlando walks in with a newspaper in his hand. You sit up in the bed and look at him.

You: Good morning.

He looks right over to you, not noticing you were awake.

Orli: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you.

You: Oh, you're fine.

He sits down in the chair next to the bed and begins reading the paper. You get out of bed and hop in the shower. You take about a 10 minute shower then get out. You grab some clothes. Today you are going to wear tan shorts with a white tank top and flip flops. You are in front of the mirror doing your make up when you notice Orlando standing behind you looking slightly disturbed.

You: (turning around) What's wrong?

Orli: (walks over to you and shows you the paper) This.

On the front page of an entertainment newspaper, there is a picture of Kate after the fight you had the previous day. You think: Hope they got the truth. Orlando begins to read the article out loud.

Orli: 'Does the new movie star have a new girlfriend? Apparently there was some kind of brawl at Disney's California Adventure between the Blue Crush star Kate Bosworth and an unknown girl that Orlando ran off with. Bosworth is quoted, "She attacked me after coming out of the ride. I didn't do anything to her." Bosworth explains that she and Bloom aren't broken up, he is just trying to get in more papers by being with someone else.'

You: How dare she!

Orlando still looks bummed.

Orli: I knew she would do something like this.

You: Like what?

Orli: Lie. Lie to make me turn out to be the bad guy. She was always jealous that I have become more famous than she has and I have more fans. I don't want all the fans. I just love my work.

You: I understand. What are you going to do about this?

Orli: I'm going to confront her. I need to confront her. She needs to know that she has gone too far. I don't want to deal with this anymore.

You: I'm sorry.

Orli: You have nothing to apologize for.

You: I do. I'm the reason for all this. (silence. You can tell Orlando agrees with you but he doesn't want to be rude about it.) Should we just break it off? It will make things a lot less complicated.
Do you really mean that? a part of you asks. 'Of course not,' you think, 'but I don't want to sound like a really mean person. It's not who I am.'

Orli: Samantha, I told you already. I love you. Kate isn't going to make me unhappy anymore. I guess I'm just going to have to deal with it myself.

You: Do you know what you want to say to her?

Orli: Not a clue (smirks), but I'm sure I will figure something out.

You: Do what you think is right

You both decide to go to Disneyland Park today. You enter the park and walk down the main street towards Cinderella's Castle. You make a right towards Tomorrow Land and head over to Space Mountain. You board Space Mountain and have a wonderful time. You scream and laugh and just enjoy each other's company, forgetting all about the drama.You walk out of the ride and the exit leads you into a store full of space creatures, like Star Wars and such. You look around and see the wall where your picture from the ride comes up. Orlando's arms are up and his head is facing up as well. His eyes are clothes and his mouth is wide open. You look at yourself. Your hair is shooting backwards, your arms are grasping onto the bar tight and both your eyes and mouth are wide open. You both laugh at each other's expressions.

Orli: I need one of those.

You: Me too, that's gotta be a classic.

You walk over to the counter and purchase two pictures. A familiar voice is heard behind you and you turn around to see Kate's face.

Kate: Hello, Princess. Did you see your wonderful article in the paper?

You: Yeah (starting to walk closer to her and getting in her face a bit), and I read all those lies you told them about Orlando and me.

Orlando turns around and notices the two of you. He walk over to you and pulls you back gently. He takes your spot in front of Kate.

Orli: We need to talk Kate.

You think: Don't be too harsh on her, Orli baby...

The three of you walk outside. Orlando and Kate walk a little further away but you stay back so they can have their space. You are close enough to see all facial expressions but not hear the words. Kate looks a tad bit upset. Orlando looks as if he is standing firm with whatever he said. She turns her head a little bit in disappointment. Obviously Orlando said something that caught her attention because she looked quickly right back up at him. Her eyes begin to well up with tears and she slaps Orlando. She then runs away were her face in her hands. You run up to Orlando who is rubbing his cheek. You put your hands on his face. Then hug him.

You: I saw what happened. What did you say to her?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets