Skip to main content

Story Time with Orlando Bloom-An RP Story (Part 1)


You're at Disneyland, about to go on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. You see this guy that looks really familiar holding hands with a blonde-haired girl. They are in line in front of you in line. You hear the blonde girl say "Orlando!" and they kiss. Orlando turns around and you see his face, you think: Oh my god! Could this guy be any hotter!?

The line starts moving and you get to where you get on the ride. You end up right behind Orlando and Kate. Kate keeps trying to get close to him but Orli keeps backing away. He glances over his shoulder a couple of times and your eyes meet. You think: Um, what are you looking at?

The ride slowly comes to a stop. You get off and start to head over towards the bathroom. You're about to turn the corner to go into the restroom and someone grabs your hand. You turn around and it's Orlando Bloom. You think: Is this really happening?

Orli: Hello, My name is Orlando Bloom. I saw you on the ride and I just couldn't stop staring at your beautiful eyes. May I know your name?

You: Oh thanks, My name is Samantha.

Orli: Beautiful. Sorry, my girlfriend gets really jealous when I start talking to other girls. When can I see you again?

You: Maybe soon

Orli: Great. Then I will see you tonite. What hotel are you in?

You: The Disneyland Hotel

Orli: Me too. What room?

You: 507

Orli: Ok, I will sneak out from Kate. I will pick you up at around 9 o'clock. Is that good?

You: Yea, sounds great.

Orli: (kisses you on the cheek) See you then.

You think: Omg! This is gonna be the best night of my life!

Its about 8 o'clock now. Orlando should be here any moment. You decide to look cute but comfortable. You put on a cute jean mini skirt with a pink haulter top. Your hair is curled and going down to your mid-back. There is a knock on your hotel door and you go to answer it. Orlando is standing at the door, wearing jeans and a nice plad blue shirt. He looks really hot. He gives you a boquet of pink carnations and kisses you on the cheek.

Orli: You look amazing tonite.

You: Thanks Orlando, you too.

Orli: Please call me Orli.

You: Ok, Orli, what plans do you have for tonite?

Orli: I thought we could go to a romantic dinner and then hang out in the hot tub later.

You look deep into his eyes as if he were perfect. You then close your door behind you and walk hand-n-hand down the hallway to the elevator. You go down to the bottom floor. You walk over to the restaurant and sit down at a candle lit table. The waiter comes over to the 2 of you and ask what you will be ordering. You order a salad and your favorite dish. You both eat and have a good time full of laughter and flirting.

Orli: You wanna go down to the pool now?

You: Sure!

You both walk hand-n-hand down to the pool. You both strip down and have your bathing suits under your clothes. You get into the jacuzzi slowly. Orlando comes close behind you. You go immediately over to the opposite side of the jacuzzi. Orlando stays on the side by the entrance. You are right across from each other and start a conversation.

You: So why are you here with me? You said you have a girlfriend.

Orli: Well, I do have a girlfriend. I just saw you and thought, "Wow, this girl is amazing." I wanna live my life with no regrets. So I decided to ask you out for tonite.

You: Wow, well, um. I don't wanna cause any conflict with Kate or ruin anything that you have going on right now with her. You seem like a great guy.

Orli: Thanks. But trust me, its not like I'm disloyal to my girlfriends or anything. I think, not to sound conceited, that I'm a pretty good boyfriend. I never cheat on someone that I really love and I have a great connection with.

You: So you're saying you and Kate don't have a good relationship right now?

Orli: Basically yes. I don't know what her deal is right now. I was thinking of breaking it off with her but I just don't know. I feel trapped with her, like a fish in a cage and I just can't get out.

You think about how cute he is when he uses such poetry. He's so perfect for you and you can feel it. He swims over to you and puts his arm around you. You stay in the same spot for a lil bit then move in closer. Orli leans in and slowly brushes his hand across your cheek. You feel totally connected with him mentally. He leans in and kisses you on the lips, slowly slipping his tongue into your mouth. You stick your tongue into his and enjoy the wonderful, passionate kiss you are sharing with this amazingly sweet and hot guy.

Orli: Sorry, I couldn't resist.

You: No worries, it was great.

Orli: Do you think we are moving too fast?

You:Umm, maybe a little fast but it's ok.

He leans in and kisses you on the lips one more time. You look up and see a famliar blonde-haired woman standing right in front of you and Orli, who has his arm around you.

Orli: Kate? Wh-What are you doing here?

Kate: I should ask you the same question.

You: Maybe I should go (you start to stand up but Orli pushes you back down... but not harshly.)

Kate: No, stay and explain to me why you are here with MY boyfriend! Have you not seen us all over the place!? I could have SWORN I saw you today in the park.

You: Excuse me! I'm not doing anything wrong here. We are just hanging out!

Kate: Yea, and making out is more like it!

Orli: Kate, please calm down, this isn't what it looks like.

Kate: Are you sure about this Orlando? We need to talk about this later.

Orli: I don't know if there is going to be a later.

Kate: What are you saying?

Orli: Kate, I'm sorry... but it's just not working out with us anymore.

You think: Uh oh, what if she comes after me?!

Kate: Are you breaking up with me?

Orli: Yes. I'm so sorry, Kate. I just can't be with you anymore.

Kate: Yea, you'll be sorry! (points to you) We're not done yet!

You are slightly confused with what Kate says. But then again you're not really worried about her. Kate storms away and Orlando stands up. You stand up with him and slip your hand into his. He faces you and hugs you intimately.

Orli: I'm sorry you are taking the blow for my actions.

You: It's ok. I really like you.

Orli: I like you too. A little stronger feeling though.

You: Love?

Orli: Not quite but I can feel this connection with you that I haven't ever had with anyone before.

You: I feel the same way too.

He leans in and kisses you sweetly. You both get out of the jacuzzi and grab your belongings. He walks you back to your room as his arm is around your waist. You are still in your bathing suits with you towels wrapped around your waists. You can see his nice 6-pack, but what is more eye -catching is his deep brown eyes that seem as if they could go on forever.

Orli: Can I ask you a favor?

You: Yes, anything.

Orli: May I sleep in your room? I mean, I was in a room with Kate and after what happened.. I-

You: (cut him off by putting your finger to his lips.) Of course you can. I completely understand.

You're really thinking: We can share a bed but nothing will happen....

Orli: I really appreciate it. You are really a great person.

You: Thanks.

This time you kiss him. Both of your hands are on the sides of his face, holding his lips onto yours. He puts his hands around your waist and walks you into your room.

You: I dont wanna move too fast.

Orli: Me neither.

You: Do you wanna get in the bed?

Orli: Haha... sure.

You just get into your PJs which are a red silk tank top with short-like matching bottoms. He puts on boxers and no shirt. You both get into the bed and put the TV on. You get into a long and interesting conversation about your families, past relationships, interests, and just your lives in general. It ends with him making fun of you a little bit but no offense is taken. He ends up tickling you until he is laying on top of you. He stops and you look deeply into each other's eyes. He kisses you passionately. You make out for about 10 minutes and he starts to slip his hand up your shirt. He fondles your right breast then slips ur shirt off. You pull him closer and feel your breasts push against his chest.

You: Sex wouldn't be a good idea right now.

Orli: Why not?

You: We hardly know each other. I'm feeling something that I have never felt before with a guy. I'm falling in love with you but sex is a very important thing to me.

Orli: (looking slightly disappointed) I understand. We shouldn't rush things.

You: Thanks, you mean so much to me. I don't want something like this to stop you from falling in love with me.

Orli: Trust me, it won't.

You think: I think he's falling in love with me... he'll wait

You kiss him and he falls to your side, his arm still around you. You snuggle up underneath his chin and fall asleep. You dream about what the wonderful night of love making would have been like. You wake up to the sound of a shower starting. You can see Orli getting undressed in the mirror and about to get into the shower. You walk over to the door to the shower and look at him till he notices you. He looks at you and opens the door.

Orli: Hey sweety, (kisses you) how are you this morning?

You: Good... May I join you?

Orli: Of course.

He opens the door and you slip off your clothes and join him. You push him up against the wall and kiss him passionately. He kisses you back and slips his hand down. You feel one of his fingers slip up your pussy. You make a lil noise of pleasure and startlement

Orli: Sorry, am I hurting you?

You: No, not at all.

He then slips two fingers in and you moan a lil in between kisses. You push him up against the wall a little more and that pushes his fingers deeper into you. You moan and he pulls his fingers out.

You: Let's get going.

Orli: Where do you wanna go?

You: Back to California Adventure.

This is gonna be the day of you life... hopefully the night too.

Orli: I think I'm going to like this...

You: Yeah, you are!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets