Skip to main content

Story Time with Orlando Bloom-An RP Story (Part 4)


Ya'll start packing your bags. You go through all the droors and grab all you clothes. You put them in your bag and head to the bathroom. You grab all your cosmetics and throw them into your bag. There is a knock at the door and you turn to go get it.

Orli: No, I got it.

He heads for the door and you continue to pack your things. You hear a voice at your door.

Man: Here are your things.

Orli: Thanks.

He walks over and puts 2 suitcases up onto the bed. You look at him curiously.

Orli: Oh, I had a person sent to get all my things from Kate's room. I didn't want to start anything again.

You: Oh, OK.

Orlando laughs a little and kisses you once more. You zipper up your bags, pick them up, and begin to head towards the door. Orlando is following you with his bags too. He closes the door behind him and the 2 of you walk down the hallway, both with a bag in each hand. You just have a short conversation about how nervous you are about meeting his family but he tells you not to worry. You go down the elevator, get in the cab, go to the airport, check your bags, and now are sitting waiting for them to call your seat numbers. First class, of course! They call your number and you get up and walk toward the gate. You give the lady your passport and ticket. Orlando does the same right after you. The lady does a double take and her mouth drops.

Lady: Y-you're Orlando Bloom.

Orli: (smiles with modesty) Yes, I am.

A bunch of teenage girls heard this and run towards the two of you.

Orli: (looks at them in fear) Nice chatting, bye! Samantha, run!

You both run into the airplane and the security guards block the entrance. You're safe. You think: Wow, that was crazy!

Orli: Wow. That was close.

You: Tell me about it. Are people always like that?

Orli: Most girls. Some people are respectful and will just wave or yell hi.

You: Oh that's good. (still a little out of breath.) Let's go.

You walk into the airplane and find your seats. You get comfortable and such.

Orli: So, you still a little nervous?

You: A little

Orli: It's ok. This is gonna be fun!

You: I hope so.

You have a long, about 12 hour, flight to London. During the flight, you and Orlando talk about basically everything. You totally feel he is the right one for you. At first, you didn't really think it could be a total relationship because of his fame, but to your surprise, it has. You look into his eyes and just see something more than a pretty face. It's your dream guy. Everytime you look at him dreamily, he kinda checks his shirt as if something is on it. You let him know you just thinking about him. You don't do anything especially romantic on the flight. You just talk, kiss a little but not make out, then sleep. You fall asleep on his shoulder and you are sharing a blanket. Soon you are dreaming about meeting the family...

You feel someone shaking you slightly.

Orli: Samantha, we're here.

You get up and look out the window. You see some buildings that are completely foreign to you, but it's beautiful anyway. The plane lands and you exit. You go down and get your things. A bunch of paparazzi and reporters swarm the two of you.

People: Orlando, who is this? Where's Kate? Where are you coming from? How was your trip? Were you making a movie?

All the questions get really annoying.

Orli: No comment, I don't wish to talk about my personal life, sorry.

He grabs you hand and pulls you out of the crowd. He nods to his driver to get the luggage and you two head to the limo outside the airport. You are in the limo.

You: Wow, that was exciting. Why wouldn't you talk to them?

Orli: Coz once you tell them a little about your life, they start assuming things and bugging you even more. Plus, it's not really their business with what I do in my personal life. I went to school to become an actor, not a celebrity. I hate being a hearthrob.

You: (Look at him in the eyes.) Well, you make my hearthrob.

Orlando kisses you deeply and slips his hand up your shirt. You finally decide that it's an OK moment to do something with him. You slip your hand down his pants and jack him off. With every rub, the kiss gets more intense. Orlando then stops aburptly

Driver: Um, Mr. Bloom, excuse the interuption but we have arrived.

You look out the window and see a beautiful house. Not a mansion or anything, just a beautiful, 2 story, town house. Orlando gets out of the limo first then grabs your hand and helps you out. A cute little woman runs out and kisses Orlando then hugs him.

Mom: I'm glad to see you dear!

Orli: Hello mum, nice to see you too. ( he turns to you and you take a step forward.) Mum, this is Samantha. Samantha, this is my mother, Sonia.

You reach out your hand and she pulls you into a hug

Sonia: It's nice to meet you darling. I've only heard a tad about you from Orlando here. (turns to Orlando and tugs his arm) Come dear, let's go inside.

Orlando looks at you and nods his head towards the house and you follow. You really think that Ms. Sonia looks just like her baby.

You walk into a beautifully decorated house. A woman comes down the stairs and gives Orlando a big hug. Orli kisses her on the cheek and hugs her back. It surprised you a bit, so you jumped back slightly.

Orli: Oh, sorry.This is my sister Samantha. Samantha, this is my girlfriend—

Sam: (cuts him off) Kate right? I've heard about you. (she doesn't seem to thrilled to meet you.)

You: Oh no, I'm Samantha.

Sam: Samantha? We share the same name! What happened to Kate?

Orli: long story but basically, she's gone.

Sam: (relieved) Oh good! Sorry, Samantha (shakes you hand). I thought you were Kate.

You: So I guessed...

Sam: Yea, but thank goodness. I didn't like her. Never met her but from what Mum said she wasn't a keeper.

You: I know what you mean!

You walk through a cute hallway and into a fairly large kitchen and eating area. You gaze around at how beautiful the house is. You turn to the table and it is set for 5. Well there is Orlando, Ms. Sonia, Samantha, Colin Stone, and You.

Sonia: We expected you. Orlando told us you were coming.

You remember this but nod politely and take your seat next to Orlando. You have a wonderful home-cooked meal of Mac N Cheese. You have a wonderful conversation about Orlando's family and how you met. You are told about all Orlando's child hood, but being a fan, you knew most of it but it was fun to hear from the family. You meet Colin Stone and hear that he is in fact Orlando's biological father (you knew that but acted slightly surprised). They seem to really like you. You finish and go up to Orlando's room with Orlando. His room is blue with a couple posters of his favorite bands on the walls. There is a bathroom connected to his bedroom, but it is only his. (not shared with Samantha) He has a queen-sized bed with a black comforter on it. Next to it, you can see a picture of him and Kate smiling. You go and sit on his bed and pick it up to look at it. Your first intention is to set it down gently. Orlando comes up from behind you and take the frame out of your hands. He walks over to the window.

Orli: Bombs away!

And he drops the frame. You hear the glass of it shadder and laugh. Orlando comes and jumps onto the bed laughing with you. You snuggle a little bit and he turns on his TV.

Orli: Wanna watch a movie?

You: Sure.

Orli: OK, which one?

You: LOTR 2: The Two Towers

Orli: (he looks at the cover and laughs) Oh, great one with me in it.

You: (laugh) Of course! But we can change it if you want.

Orli: No it's OK.

He leans over and puts the DVD of your choice in and you watch it. You get all comfortable under the covers. You're both propped up against the pillows, all comfortable and watching the movie. You get about halfway through the movie. Orlando tells a little bit about what it was like making the movie. You are a little interested so you don't shut him up until you thought it would be cute.

Orli: And they were just so much--

You: Orlando?

Orli: Yes?

You: (sweetly) Shut up.

Orli:(laughs) OK.

You kiss him and roll on top of him. He totally feels the moment and knows its finally here. Inside, you are so happy that you have Orlando Bloom all to yourself, and all he wants is you. He slips off your shirt and undoes your bra. You slip of his shirt and reach towards his pants, while making out.

Orli: You sure about this?

You: (surprised) yea, are you?

Orli: Well, yea. I just wanna make sure I'm not pushing you.

You: Trust me, you're not.

You kiss him again and undo his pants and he undoes yours. You both get naked under the covers, fondling each other passionately. He kisses you everywhere, tasting you like ice cream. You kiss him back with a fiery passion, as if letting go of something suppressed inside you for so long. He supports himself with his hands on yours and lets himself in. You moan a little but the pain doesn't bother you. All you want to do is savour everything that is him...

You fall asleep after the best sex of your dreams and you dream about just a nice peaceful dream of you and Orlando.

The next morning, you wake up to the sound of Orlando yawning.

Orli: (laughs a lil) Sorry baby, didn't mean to wake you.

You: (laugh) It's OK...

You sit up and kiss him. you are both still in the nude and you can feel his chest against yours. You feel so right with him. No regrets about last night. Isn't is great? You get up and seem to be a little sore but not bad. Orlando notices.

Orli: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you!

You: Oh no. You didn't hurt me. ('Badly,' you think. It was still the best night of your life.) I love you.

Orli: (kisses you) I love you too.

He gets up and starts to get dressed. You lay there a little bit, admiring his cute booty. lol. Suddenly there's a knock on the door. Orlando and you exchange looks and he hurries up to put his pants on. You run into the bathroom to hide. He goes and answers the door. It's Samantha. Phew! Only her, you think. You can hear their conversation.

Sam: (joking slightly) What were YOU doing last nite?

Orli: (Laughs) Umm...nothing.

Sam: Yeah right, I heard you.

Orli: (Slightly scared) You did?

Sam: (laughs) Of course not. What did you do? (pause) Just kidding! I already know! Don't want to know but I do!

Orli: Well yea, but keep quiet, Samantha.

Sam: You know I will. So where is she?

Orli: Hiding in the bathroom. We thought it would be Mum.

Sam: That would be hilarious.

Orli: I guess.

Sam: OK...well I'll let you pull yourself together. (laughs) Oh, and some girl was here for you earlier.

Orli: Really? Who?

Sam: She said her name was...Kate. I think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets