Skip to main content

An Elf Love-Chp 1 (An RP Story)


You are on your way home from a typical boring tuition class. Complaining to yourself, you suddenly see a bright light shining a few feet away from you.

You decided to go check it out anyways. When you get there, the blinding light disappeared slowly and all of a sudden, someone was thrown out in the mid air and was landing straight towards you.

The person end up falling into your arms. You are shocked beyond words and you have to take time to readjust yourself. Finally when you get back to your senses, you realize that the person in your hands looks exactly like Legolas from LOTR! You think, "OMG! Is this for real?!"

You didn't have time to figure out what exactly is going on, but you can tell that this man needs medical attention. You take a look at him and you can see that he is bleeding very badly and is unconscious. There's no one else but the two of you and it's getting late.

You end up feeling sorry for him and decide to take him home. You look around to see the house pretty much silent, which means your brother has already hit the hay before you. You try to move as quietly as possible as you drag the Legolas-like guy into your room. With whatever you have learnt in first-aid at school, you try to apply it on him. After much hard work, you finally get his wounds all bandaged. You stare at this man and noticed that he really looks EXACTLY like Legolas in LOTR: with blonde hair and flawless fair skin and strong built and all that. You stare and stare until you fall asleep. You dream of Legolas taking you on a ride on his noble steed towards the setting sun...Wow...

Your ordeal last night make you sleep through the alarm clock and you realize you're 15 minutes late for school. As you hurry to dress, you steal another look at that Legolas guy and see that he is still asleep. After bandaging him with new bandages and taking one last look, you make a quick dash to school. Needless to say, your brother, who is also your History teacher, makes you stand outside the corridor with a bucket on your head. You're thinking: I wonder if that Legolas guy is OK...

As you stand there until the end of school hours, your classmate Terry and your senior Katherine come up to you. Katherine tells you that she has pleaded your brother to let you off and Terry is asking whether you want to come to his house and watch LOTR3. The mention of LOTR reminds you of your Legolas guy at home. You decline Terry's offer and thank Katherine for the favour. Katherine warns you not to be late again and you make a dash home. You're thinking: Hope my brother doesn't find him

When you reach home, you are relieved that your brother is not home yet. You dash up to your room and are shocked to see your bed where Legolas (let's just call him that from now on) is gone! You're thinking: Gee, he left without saying goodbye *sigh in disappointment*

You end up staring outside the window, thinking about Legolas and what happened last night. You cannot help thinking that he is so mysterious and all and you cannot help but wonder what happened last night that made him fall into your arms (and also what you have done to deserve such bliss/torture). While you are deep in your thoughts, suddenly coming down from the roof of your house and hanging on your window sill is Legolas! He has been hiding on your roof all this while!

You scream 'There you are, Leggy baby!' and reach out to hug him, though you are able to regain composure and refrain from whatever you're doing. You see that the wound on him is bleeding much worse and is seeping through the bandages. You begin to worry and want to reach out to check the damages, when suddenly Legolas pulls out a dagger to your throat and hisses, 'Don't you dare touch me, mortal!'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets