Skip to main content

Brother My Brother-Chp6 (An RP Story)


After that romantic experience, things kinda changed for the better between you and Orly. You were less fighting and your dad and stepmom are happy to see you brother and sister getting along so well.

One day, Orly told his parents that he was doing another new movie and he had recommended you to play one of the co-stars in that movie. Since it's your summer hols, your parents who encouraged you to go. It's not always their own kids get to share the lime light with the famous hunky brother. Orly told you that the first scene will be done in Japan at a very historical place in Hokkaido and that the movie agency will come and pick you guys up to the airport tomorrow morning.

You and Orly start packing. He reminds you to bring this and that and your parents watch with interest before leaving you two alone. Once they're gone, Orly stole a kiss from you. You kiss him back.
You: I can't even act a minor role back in 6th grade. Why me as the co-star?
Orly: I recommended you because...I wanna be with you more.
You: Really?
Orly: The days without you when I was doing my last film was a drag. Sure, I wasn't alone, but inside I feel so lonely without you there. You're my woman and I want to keep it that way.

You just look into his eyes, smile and lay your head on his chest. After packing, Orly asks: How about we go out to town? Just the two of us?

You: Well...if it's for last minute shopping, sure why not?

The next thing you know, you and Orly, who disguised himself rather well, are in town checking what's hot and what's not. He even bought you a white gold crystal-pendant necklace as a gift. The next morning after bidding goodbye to your parents, while you two are on company limo, you read the morning papers and the headlines read "ELF-STAR'S SECRET DATE" with the picture of you and Orly coming out of the jewelry shop!

Orly: Hey, we made it into the papers.
You: You seem upbeat about this? What if Mom and Dad finds out about us??
Orly: Mom is used to tabloids like this. She'll probably just wave it away.
You: But everyone else knows I'm your stepsister! If they see the headlines and see me, they'll maul me to bits!!!
Orly: Do you love me?
You: What?
Orly: Do you love me?

You just smile and blush, hoping he would get the picture. After real long hours and tiring cramped butt, you guys finally reached Japan. The place was really cool and stuff, and since the acting is not till tomorrow, you and Orly decided to go out with a few fellow actors downtown and you are seriously craving to get some anime stuff you can never get back home. You are actually hanging with quite famous people like Orly (your sweet sweet step-bro ;p), Elijah Wood, Arnold Schwarzenegger (phew!), Miranda Otto and Rene Zellweger (is that how u spell her name?)On the way, you guys come across Kate Bosworth.

You decided to play it cool. The gang approaches her. Apparently she is eyeing on some gifts sold at a confectionary shop.

Elijah: Hey, Kate! What are you doing here?
Kate: Hi, Elijah. Just getting something for a lover of mine. It's 13th of Feb, Valentine's Day Eve.
Arnold: I thought guys are supposed to give presents to the girls.
Kate: Well, in Japan, the culture is that the female gives chocolates to the guys. Just playing along with the tradition.
Rene: Oh, and who could that lucky guy be?
Kate: It's a secret.

Orly suddenly looks at you in anticipation and grins slightly behind everyone's back. You blush. He's actually expecting you to follow the Japanese tradition as well!!! Oh no!!! You ignore him at first and carried on with the shopping, but whenever you get the chance, you would sneak off to any confectionary or tid-bit shop to look for any good Valentine sweets for your brother. After all, he's your brother and no one said that you can't give a Valentine gift to a brother...right?

Anywho, you finally decided, after many search and many shopping bags of anime merchandize later, to get him a heart-shaped box filled with heart-shaped chocolates (going for the typical classic retro type, coz I say so). You wanna find a chance to give it to him in private but it seemed that once every crew member are there, ain't no private time for you two. You got your script and you have to learn your lines with the rest of the crew. You're lucky your Drama Club training paid off, you're slowly getting the hang of acting and making your lines sound realistic as possible. Most of the crew are nice and help you in getting the feel of the movie. People are slowly beginning to like you and treat you as one of the team.

Miranda: You're really good at this. I think you have talent.
You: Thanks, but back then I used to play minor roles, like the servant or something. Co-stars weren't in the list.
Rene: You'll get used to it. If the director likes you, he might recommend you to other films as a lead role.
You: Weeeellll....I gues hanging around in the acting business doesn't hurt

Finally, after long hours of practicing lines, you couldn't stand it anymore. You stagger all the way to bed, gorge yourself with teh chocolates meant for Orly (coz you're just soooo damn hungry) and fall asleep. Later that night, someone creeps into your room. You notice but you're just too tired to react. You reach for the nightlight and saw in the faint light Orly standing by bed your bed.

You just sit up groggily and asked: What is it, bro? Orly: I just came here to give you this. You look and are almost wide awake--a heart-shaped box filled with fresh new heart-shaped chocolates! Then you realized you've eaten his share. You stare at the box in disbelief and feel so ashamed. How could you eat up all that you were supposed to give to Orly?

You: Sorry...I was supposed to give you these chocolates...but...
Orly: It's alright.
You: I thought you wanted me to get chocs for you, like Kate did to her lover.
Orly: I don't really go into those traditions anyway. Makes it feel like it isn't sincere or something. Besides, do you know that after Valentine's Days, the Japanese boys have to return the favour by giving the girl something white? Let's just say I'm giving you mine in advance, though it's not white.

Needless to say, despite your tired body, you let him 'in'. The next day, he gave you a wake-up call saying that it's time to shoot the scene. It was a rather long day, and you constantly forget lines coz it's your first time doing a real movie and the pressure was hitting you, but all in all, you had fun.

Your role in the movie is actually a long lost sister of Elijah who had been taken away as a down payment when his parents couldn't afford to pay back the money they owe from Arnold Schwazenegger, and as years went by, Elijah vowed to search for you, not knowing that the people had moulded you into one of the scariest villians in town. Orly's role was more of a policeman who is obsessed in arresting you and think no more of you than a vicious criminal and that Elijah, after finding out the truth, believed that he can mould you back to good. Yeah, something like that.

So the first few scenes have been done, and you guys decided to take a break. Then one of the crew member gossiped that there was a famous place where if a boyfriend can guide the blindfolded girlfriend from one rock to the other at the opposite, they will be intertwined forever.

Instead, it was your fellow actress girlfriends who ushered you there to see you try the thing out. They were thinking of using you as a test subject because they assume you and Elijah were quite a pair since you tow have been working quite close to get the feel of the movie. Orly is there too, but he didn't seem to react to his co-workers' ideas. Yet you can tell in his eyes that he didn't like the idea at all.

You finally give in to the girls. Anyway, it's just a myth. It might not hurt trying, right? Elijah was grinning sheepishly at all the ushering. He, too, has second thoughts but was convinced that it's just a myth and no harm trying. He blindfolds you and leads you to stand at one rock. As you begin stepping towards the stone on the other side, guided by Elijah's "left, right, straight" calls, you were suddenly pulled away and you can hear everyone gasp.

Before you can take off you blindfold, you heard Orly's voice saying: I won't let you toy around with my girlfriend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets