Skip to main content

Brother My Brother-Chp7 (An RP Story)


Well, the cat's out of the bag. You're in for it now! Orly has actually confessed to the entire world he's your boyfriend and not the step-brother everyone expected to be.

You are speechless and too shocked to react. You leave the blindfold on so as not to face the people, but you can hear your surroundings. Of all the people to be there, a group of paparazzis just so happen to be there during the tryout of the myth and they sure got a hot story to scoop. Your hand was grabbed and you were taken away into a car by Orly. You assume that he's taking you back to the hotel. Once you're in your room, he tries to take off the blindfold, but you refuse. You don't want to see him and you don't want him to see you starting to cry.

Orly: Toronto, come on. Open the blindfold.
You: No! Go away! I don't wanna see you.
Orly: Look, I'm sorry, OK? I didn't mean to. I just couldn't stand you doing this and leave me. I was afraid the myth was true...
You: I don't care! You made a fool out of me! Mom and Dad are going to find this out and we're gonna be dead meat! I hate you!
Orly: Please don't say that. You don't hate me...Please forgive me, Toronto.
You: Go away, bro. I need some time alone.
Orly: Please...I'm sorry...
You: Just go!!!

With that you push him out of the room and slam the door shut, locking it tight. Orly bangs at the door shouting for you but you just ignore him. You take off the blindfold finally and let your tears pour freely. How could this happen? You are having such a time being with Orly and was OK in keeping your relationship a secret, but now the cat is out of the bag. Everyone's going to hate you for it, even your parents, your friends and the rest of the world. They're gonna discriminate you, jeer you and will never leave you alone for the rest of your life! This is awful! With those thoughts, you cry yourself to sleep. Later that night, you suddenly awake with the sudden suffocating feeling at your throat. You open your eyes and see someone strangling you in the dark.

No sooner you thought of whatever is in your mind, than the feeling left you. A loud struggle happened in front of your bed as your saviour wrestled with the strangler. You turn on the lights and was shocked to see that it was Orly trying to hold Kate Bosworth down!

All in all, Kate was finally apprehended and the commotion brought everyone to watch what was going on.

You: Kate, why?
Kate: You know darn well what! How dare you steal my lover?!
You: Your lover?
Kate: I was so close! So close! I've got the chocolates and everything and I was so close into picking up the courage to confess to him and you blew it! And worst of all, you're supposed to be his sister!!! How could you?!
Orly: Kate, calm down! We can talk about this.
Kate: Yeah right! Now you have a sweetheart, what else there is to talk about?!
Orly: Let it go, Kate. Or I'll call the police and accuse you of attempted murder.
Kate: Sue me then! Sue me of all you like! I'm warning you, the public will never let you two go off that easy! NEVER!!!

With that she struggles out of Orly's grip and storms away. The crowd looks at each other awkwardly before leaving the scene. Orly turns to you and asked: Are you alright? Did she hurt you real bad?

You: Well, she almost killed me, but I think I'm cool.
Orly: I'm sorry for creating all this trouble. I didn't mean for this to happen. I just...thought I was doing the right thing.
You: It's OK, I guess. Everyone's fine and that's what counts...

Soon you sit side by side, trying to calm each other down and cool off a little after the incident. You both sit at the balcony watching the stars thinking about what might happen in the future.

Orly: I was so scared. I thought I might lose you. I never attacked a girl before, you know.
You: Yeah, well, thanks for saving my butt out there. Err...you think the press are gonna like hound us or something?
Orly: I don't know. Most likely, since I've made a huge scene today.

You remain silent for quite a long time. Then, without warning, Orly reaches over and kisses you deeply.

After a long minute of kisses (you don't do anything coz I say so), he looks at you straight in the eye and says: Toronto, let's just be brother and sister. Let's...break up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets