Skip to main content

Brother My Brother-Chp4 (An RP Story)


The next day, with black rings under your eyes, you tell this secret to Neena.

Neena: So you didn't sleep the whole night, huh?
You nod gloomily.
Neena: How does it feel like, being kissed by your stepbrother?
You: Stop bugging me! It's not funny, you know!!
Neena: So? You like him or not?
You: Err...well...maybe...

Suddenly you receive an sms from Orly.

Neena: Go on, read it.

You reluctantly read it for her: Hey, sis. Sorry about last night. I got carried away. But whatever I said to you is true. I love you.

Neena: Looks like he's serious. So? Wanna reply him?

You decided to ignore the sms--you're still angry about him taking away your virgin kiss. Since then you start to avoid him. You wake up extra early so that he won't be able to catch you and you hang out at Neena's house until late at night before you go home. One day, as you go down to the cafeteria, you see Orly standing just below the staircase, keeping a slight distance from his fans.

Before you could say anything, he hands you a tupperware of your fav dish from your fav restaurant. You're surprised because you never told Orly about what you like to eat, not even his mom.

You: Uh...thanks, Bro. How did you know?
Orly: You left early and forgot your lunch. I came here to give it to you.
You know that's just an excuse coz you ALWAYS eat in the cafeteria but you take it anyway. Orly: I hope you're not avoiding me or anything, coz I don't want you to hate me.

You don't reply him. You just take the Tupperware and go. As usual, you stay back late at some arcade playing the dance machine to pass the time. You know Orly has to go for movie shooting but you're not taking any chances. This time you're unfortunate. Halfway through your dance game, Orly appears and grabs you.

You resist and try to pull away from him, but he drags you out of the arcade and into the Mercedez Benz, ignoring some paparazzis who are tailing on him and taking pictures of you both. Once you are in the car, you yell: What was that all about?

Orly: You've been coming home late almost every night. Mom and Dad are worried.
You: Well, that's their problem. Why should you care?
Orly: B'coz I'm your brother. Brothers are supposed to look out for their sisters.
You: Is that why you kissed me?

Bad move. It kinda offended Orly coz he suddenly swerves into a park. He hits the brakes and glares at you.

Orly: Have you not understood that I love you?
You: As a sister or more than that?
Orly: You know exactly what I mean.
You: But why? Why me? I'm supposed to be your sister, why must you...
Orly: I never wanted to treat you like a sister. It was never my intention. But this is the only way I could get close to you.
You: What...?
Orly: Do you remember the contest where the winner gets an exclusive 4 days 3 night stay in NZ?
You: How can I forget? I won that prize and Neena went with me. Why?
Orly: I was in the hotel you were staying one day. I saw you with your friend and I fell for you immediately. I found out about you winning the contest and I swore that I had to have you. I was the one who hooked up your Dad and my Mom so that they'll bring me to see you up close and personal. I'm not afraid to say that I was the mastermind behind all this.
You: You...You used our parents to get to me?
Orly nods.
You: I...I dunno...This is all too sudden...
Orly: Don't worry. I'm not forcing you to do anything. I'm the one in a rush. You just take your time. For now, we'll just be brother and sister, OK?

With that he drives you home...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets