Skip to main content

Brother My Brother-Chp2 (An RP Story)


Well, without a doubt that word begins to spread like wildfire in your college about Orly being your stepbrother (Duh, who wouldn't if everyone sees you in a shining Mercedes Benz driven by Orlando Bloom--he offered to drive you to school). The girls squeal at you in envy and beg you to get an autograph from him.

You finally accept whatever they want him to sign on and throw it all in your locker. You have a right mind to just throw them in the trash but your conscience got the better of you. After all, Orly's just your brother and it's natural that they're his fans, right?

Voice: You sure have become the gossip of the day.

You turn around and see that it's your best friend Neena.

You: Don't even start, Neena. I'm not in a mood.
Neena: No offence, Toronto, but you've created quite a stir. I mean you've become the stepsister of one of Hollywood's hunkiest celebrities of the century, not to mention he's the star of LOTR's flawless Elf Prince...
You: You think I dunno that?! He gets calls from different girls every night and fans are practically all over him!! It makes me sick just to think of it!!
Neena: You SAY you're sick of it, but in truth, you like him, don't you?
You: Me?? Like him?? You gotta be kiddin' me!!

Later that evening, after your class, you open your locker and stare at all the stuff the fans want Orly to sign. You sigh and take them out in defeat. As you look for changes to get on a bus, you see Orly standing outside your college beside the car. You feel flattered--It's not always you get a celebrity as your chauffer.

Before you can go to him, he is immediately surrounded by Orly-crazed fans. Apparently they expected Orly to come pick you and have ben waiting patiently for him. You groan and stand where you are, not moving an inch. Orly notices and squeezes his through the fans towards you. He takes you by the hand and says: Come on, sis. Let's go home.

You: I thought I told you, I'm taking the bus.
Orly: I just wanna be your brother.
You: Well, act like one and leave me alone!

You walk off, leaving Orly to fend himself from the fans. Suddenly a hand grabs you. You turn to see Orly looking at you sternly, like a brother would to a little naughty sister. You shrink, feeling very little. From afar, you hear a few guys talking rudely about you and Orly.

Guy 1: Look at that pretty boy seducing girls again.
Guy 2: Yeah, just bcoz he's a star he thinks he can get all the girls.
Guy 3: Not to mention that girl is so not attractive.

You break free from Orly and stomp towards the guys. You give one of them a good kick and yell: Take that! That's for being jealous at people for no reason!

Orly: Stop it, sis. Let's just go home.

The guys are not done with you yet. They reach over to grab you when the next second you see them all sprawled on the ground, groaning in pain. Orly actually fought them just for you!

The guys quickly make a break for it. As you watch them go, Orly, without warning, pinches yor cheek, scolding: You seriously have a knack of getting into trouble, aren't you, sis?

You: Ouch! They were insulting you! Where's your sense of gratitude?

Orly pulls you into the car and drives you home without a word. Once you're at the front porch, he turns to you and says: I'm glad you defended me. Here's my gratitude.

He reaches over and kisses you on the cheek he just pinched! He smiles and gets off the car, gesturing you to do the same. Things just keeps getting weirder yet better...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets