Skip to main content

An Elf Love-Chp 2 (An RP Story)


You try and calm him down. Legolas glare at you with those marvellous green eyes and finally put down the dagger. Once he relaxes, his body begin to hurt again and this time, he lets you carry him to bed to be treated. Just confirm your suspicions, you ask 'Who are you?'

Leggy: Legolas...Greenleaf...(he's in pain, so he speaks quite slowly)...Prince of Mirkwood...

Then he faints. You're thinking: Is he for real?

For the next few weeks, you take care (or are obliged to) of Legolas. You keep him a secret from everyone else, especially your brother and if he comes to your room, you either keep him the hell out or you hide Legolas in your closet. Soon, his wounds begin to heal. One night, when you bring up dinner for him, you see him staring at the star-lit sky with that faraway look in his eyes. You're thinking: Hey, he's actually kinda cute!

You put the tray on his lap and he gets back to his senses. He eats your oatmeal and bread while keeping a wary eye at you.

You: Why are you looking at me like that for?
Leggy: I just don't trust you.
You: Why not?
Leggy: Coz I think you might be one of Saruman's men, or even the Dark Lord Sauron himself.
You respond: Yeah, that's right. I'm the Wizard of Oz and I'm in league with that Eye to conquer your brain! *sarcastic*

He looks at you skeptically and finally decide to ignore you altogether. You get annoyed.

You: Are you really Legolas Greenleaf, the Elf Prince of Mirkwood?
Legolas nods.
You: Prove it. Say something in Elvish
Leggy: Nelek tala taher
You: *confused* What?
Leggy: It means 'They will all die'.
You: They? Die? Who do you mean?
Leggy: Aragorn, Gimli, King Theoden...all of them will die if I do not return to Helms Deep soon to help them fight the Orcs.
You: But...But how did you get here anyway?
Leggy: It happened so fast, like a blinding flash of light. Everything was white for a few long moments...I remember Haldir trying to save me...

He looks as if he is serious about what he's talking. You're thinking: Maybe...Maybe I believe him just a little bit

In the end, you decide to trust him a little anyway. His words sound convincing enough. After he has finished eating, he asks for his arrows and you watch him check them one by one. You notice that those arrows look exactly like the ones you saw in the movie. You are actually seeing them up close and personal, not to mention Legolas himself! You begin to wonder if his story is true after all.

You: So, uh, are they really with you during the battle? Is Aragorn and Gimli for real? What about Eowyn and Eomer and the rest?
Leggy: They are all there, except Eomer. How do you know these things?
You: *grin* It'll take forever to explain.
Leggy: I got forever. Explain.
You: *think* Stupid me! He's an elf, of course he has forever! *speak* I just know these things, OK? Lets just say...there are things that are better left unsaid

Though whatever you say didn't get through him because he has already fallen asleep! You then remember that he hates eating the medicine you give him and you have to stuff them in his food so that he'll eat it and furthermore, it causes drowsiness. You sigh and tuck him in, putting away his arrows after marvelling them yourself. For once, you sneak on the bed and sleep beside him (usually you sleep on the floor when he sleep on your bed). You dream of just a normal sweet dream, maybe with Leggy occasionally popping out

Halfway through your sleep, you are suddenly awakened by Legolas' scream. You quickly turn to him and see him trashing about, yelling in Elvish. You try to calm him down but he knocks you off the bed. You stay on the floor, nursing your bruised eye before tending to Leggy

He wakes up eventually. He looks around, dazed and confused and downright scared. You can tell from his magnificent green eyes that he had seen something horrible. You don't want to pester him about what he dreamt coz he's still in shock, but you want to calm him down.

You wanted to rub his back and say 'It's just a nightmare. It's over now' but you finally decide against whatever you want to say or do, but instead hold him close and let his head rest on your shoulder. As he is still trying to collect himself, you decide to sing him the song from Enya 'May It Be' from the first LOTR movie. When you get to the chorus 'Mornie utulie...' (I know coz I have the lyrics), you suddenly feel his embrace around your waist, like a small child hanging on to his mother. You blush, but just let him hug you on.

You: What's wrong? Are you OK now?
Leggy: Don't leave me alone, mortal, please...Don't leave me alone...
You: The name's Somere, and don't worry, I won't leave you.
Leggy: *before falling back to sleep* Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...

You blush. You know exactly what these words mean. You've read it in the novel. It means 'A star shines on the hour of our meeting'...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets