Skip to main content

An Elf Love-Chp 3 (An RP Story)


A few days have passed and Legolas now looks slightly better. He requests you to take him out to see your world.

You: No way jose! I've enough trouble trying to HIDE you!

But he insists on going out. In the end, you comply with his wishes.

You: Alright, I'll take you out, but you're not going out in that elf suit!
Leggy: Thank you, fair mortal.
You: *groan* The name's Somere!

It's a Saturday morning and your brother has gone to school to give your juniors tuition. You sneak into his room and check his drawers for anything suitable.

Whatever you pick for him doesn't appeal to him. He then has his eyes on a long-sleeved checkers shirt and canvas jeans hung at the very end of your brother's wardrobe. You realize that it is the clothes your late father wore before he died.

You decide to let him take a look for a while. As he surveyed it, you say: This used to belong to my father. This was his fav set of clothes. My brother and I bought it with our own money for his birthday. That was the last thing he ever wore when he died.

Leggy: My apologies. Did he die in the war?
You: War doesn't exist in this country anymore. He died in a plane crash on his way to work outstation.
Leggy: Plane...crash?
You: *try to explain what a plane is to Legolas before continuing* My brother keeps this for rememberance. It hasn't been worn since.
Leggy: Would you like me to wear it?
You: Uh...well...Sure, no harm done

You passed the clothes to him and get out of the room to give him privacy. Yet your naughty heart cannot resist wanting to peek. You think: I dunno...maybe not...well, just a little...

Anywho, you decide to peek anyways. His back was facing you and you can see his fair back and his-woah, Mama!-his hunky sexy ass! You're thinking: Man, this guy really is hot! And what cool ass!

The bliss is soon gone as he is fully dressed. You pretend you haven't seen anything as he comes out wearing your father's fav. clothes. You say: Hey, you look pretty good in these clothes

He looks pretty happy in these clothes. You can't help but sigh weakly at him. You cannot believe that he would actually look so cute and dependent towards you. You still wear him a pair of sunglasses, just in case people recognize him. You take his hand and lead him downtown, taking him to places and awe him with the sights of the city. You can tell that although he is keeping his cool, his eyes are dancing with excitement. Halfway through your tour-guiding, you see Terry and Katherine right ahead.

You try to lead Leggy somwhere else, hoping they don't see you, but in the end, Terry and Katherine still see you anyway. They go over to greet you and you greet back. They immediately notice Legolas beside you and ask about him.

You: This is...uh...my cousin, 17 times removed. I didn't you guys been going out together!
Terry: We've long since been going out before you realize your wisdom tooth is growing. You're busy trying to be late for school to even notice anyways.
Katherine: But your guy is not so bad-looking either. Wanna double-date?

Your heart ached a little because you used to have a small crush on Terry, but now that Terry is dating Katherine and you have Legolas to gloat about...why not?

Whatever you decide, Katherine drags you together on the double-date anyway. The four of you have a wonderful time together, aside from the fact that Legolas often talk funny (can't blame him, his mindset is still in the LOTR world). While you four are having quite a good time, a loud blast was suddenly heard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets