Skip to main content

An Elf Love-Chp 8 (An RP Story)


So now you're not in control of yourself. You know you've changed but somehow the evil you looks so calm about it. You think: OK, this is seriously not good! How am I gonna break outta this??

The evil you then walk out of the room and into the hall where Saruman is waiting. He looks pleased at your change and gets right down to business on how to take over Middle Earth. You can see that the plans are downright evil and spooky but you cannot do anything about it, not when the evil you is in control. Then you see that one of the attacks will be towards Mirkwood, Leggy's home!

No matter how you feel, you still are unable to do anything. The next thing you know, you are leading a huge team of Orcs and Uruk-hais towards Mirkwood. For the first time you are seeing elves other than Leggy.

Nothing was spared as you and your ugly henchmen crash through Mirkwood and killing off everything in sight. The evil you laughs maniacly as you watch them fall one by one. You get off your dark spooky chariot to meet Thranduil, the King of Mirkwood and you are about to attack his family when suddenly you see the familiar arrow aimed right at your forehead. You shift your gaze and see Legolas in front of you.

Evil You: Legolas. You're finally here.
Leggy: You leave my family alone, she-devil.
You: What? And spoil all the fun? I don't think so.

With one quick swipe, you grab the arrow aimed at you and break it into two. A hectic battle began as you and Legolas clash powers. From afar it's like a cool blonde vs a silver-haired beauty. But it was obvious you're stronger than him. As you're about to deliver the final blow, both the evil you & the real you feel something different, like there's something growing inside your body. You think: No...It can't be...!

You are slightly distracted. Legolas seizes the chance and shoots an arrow at you, hitting you directly on your shoulder (ouch!). You fall onto the ground and feel a sharp pain in the gut. The evil you looks slightly surprised but your eyes are tearful, coz the real you knows what's going on inside you. Legolas notices this and picks you up in his arms.

You put up a struggle. He holds you close and swiftly mounts a horse out of Mirkwood. Your henchmen sees you kidnapped and give chase. Legolas rides faster to lose your henchmen but they're relentless in pursuit. As you ride across the river, like the movie, a huge wave shaped like stampeding horses comes and sweeps off the entire army. You think: Way cool! This is even better than the movie!

Legolas then carries you off the horse and takes you to meet someone up ahead. It's Gandalf the White, standing thre with his staff. It dawns to you that Gandalf has used the same magic Arwen used to get rid of the RingWraiths.

Leggy: Gandalf, I have brought her back just as you requested, thanks to your power.
Gandalf: We must make haste. Take her into Helms Deep.
You: *think* Helms Deep? You mean THE Helms Deep?

The three of you enter Helms Deep. It looks exactly like in the movie. Once inside, everyone who sees you either looks at you in wonder or in hate. You want to find out what happens but the pain in your gut is unbearable. They put you in a room and Eowyn--THE Eowyn--comes in to examine you. After checking, she walks away without a word and locks you inside. You can hear her talking with Gandalf and the trio (Legolas, Aragorn & Gimli). You decide to eavesdrop

Gandalf: So, fair princess, what did you see in her?
Eowyn: Her spirit is strong, wise one, and the child is safe.
Aragorn: Child? What child?
Eowyn: The child that is in her. She's pregnant.
Legolas: No...It cannot be...
Gimli: I knew it! I knew that sending him to that woman's world was a mistake! You should've sent me instead!
Gandalf: You were supposed to search for the Prophesied One and kill her immediately. Have I not told you not to act by emotion?
Legolas: Forgive me...I...I thought she wasn't the one I was looking for...
Gimli: A likely story!
Aragorn: What do you propose we do, Gandalf?
Gandalf: We'll have to keep her here. There's no telling what the Dark Lord would do if he finds out about this.

You've heard everything. You end up going weak all over and cry pools of tears. You--your evil you and your real you--couldn't believe that this was happening to you. You couldn't have a baby, you're too young! You're just not ready! For once, the evil you and the real you have one thing in common. As you continue to cry, you hear the door clicked open and someone walking in. You didn't bother to turn around; you're too devastated.

As the person who came in wrap his arms around you, you hear Legolas' voice whisper at your ear: It's OK, Somere. It's OK. We'll do this together. It's going to be alright. For once he called your name...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets