Skip to main content

Kidnapped


Let me start this off by saying.. weird stuff has happened to me all my life. Around me, to me. That’s not to say my life was terrible or horrifying. Well some horrifying things DID happen. But, I adapted, moved on. I’ll start with a brief run down of myself now. I am 22 years old, going to school, and currently employed at a small local chain coffee shop. With that behind us, let’s get to what I will call.. one of the most haunting things in my life.

July 21, 2000. It wa sbout four months after my birthday 8th Birthday, and I remember it for a couple of reasons. My friends, Laura, Maira and I went out and played at a nearby creek bed. We all got a little wet and muddy. But I guess that’s just the good part of the day. The bad part came after. At the time, my parents had made me carry a watch with me everywhere. It was a digital, Hello Kitty watch with the image of her waving in the background around the numbers and some frilly white and pink design around it. I loved it. We had a rule, they told me when to be home by. I was home by then. No exceptions. I didn’t violate this rule except one or two severely punished infractions. I always had to be home before sundown, but todays time was a little earlier than usual. 4:30 PM was my deadline. We were having company over that day. It was 4:02 when I checked my watch. It didn’t take thirty minutes to get home from the creek, but I didn’t want to get in trouble so I told my friends I had to go and they decided to walk back with me. We split up at the neighborhood, I made my way home. It was 4:17, and I could just see my house. That’s when I heard a loud banging right behind me. Startled I looked back and saw a van door open. There was a woman there. She looked about my moms age.. She wore a t-shirt for some football team white shorts, hair tied back, a red baseball cap and sunglasses. I knew all about stranger danger, and I only hesitated before deciding to bolt. When I ran however, I felt a hand wrenching around my wrist. It was already too late.

My memories, or rather my senses got blurry at this point. I remember a burning sensation filling my nose and the back of my throat. Then hitting the car’s floor, and the engine turned on. When I woke up.. I thought I was in some nightmare world. I was in some car. The sun was down, and I was stuffed in with some bags of clothing. I think I passed out a few more times. Because I don’t remember much else. I only saw the woman, I never saw the driver. Or anyone else.

When I woke up next. I remember that we were in a big, big forest. Somewhere near the mountains. That doesn’t really help. That summarizes about 70% of the state I lived in. I’m yanked out by the woman. It feels like my arm is going to be torn right off.

The below will be a summary of the memories I do have after being dragged off the street by that bitch. Most of these surfaced.. later on. I still don’t have a complete recount of the event, and hopefully never will. Psychologists call the effect, Disssociativie Amnesia. I had little ability to remember what happened at the time other than the two people.

Shoved into a small crawl space beneath a flight of stairs. Locked in. I don’t know how long I’m here. I go to sleep but every once in awhile I get woken up by some womans voice right in my ear. There’s no one there when I look and I can’t understand what she’s saying. It really, really freaked me out. But, I think that was in my head.

I come to. Sitting on a stool. She’s brushing my hair, I have a dress on that fits me perfectly. Her eyes, their color doesn’t match. Amber and Blue. She calls me Liliona. That’s not my name, or anything like my name.. For the record my first name is Rachel.

In a backyard. Trees all around. There’s an ash pit from a fire. I see.. weird circles on the ground.

I sit there in the grass for a long time. Then a man comes. He has a lot of facial hair, but it’s trimmed. I remember his breath was terrible. He brings me a sandwich, from Subway. Whole wheat bread, Tuna, Provolone Cheese, with Ranch and lots of jlapenos and onions.. This is one of my favorites, did I tell him this?

The next one I want to forget. They bring out this.. weird book. She prompts me, “Give your hand Liliona.” I protest, tell her that’s not my name. She grabs my hand. I touch the book. . It feels slimy, like it’s moving beneath my hand. I panic and pull my hand away. She slaps me, hard. Head hit’s the ground. Lights out.

In a dark place now. A box. It smells dank.

I hear sounds outside now. Loud bangs. They really hurt.

I’m in an ambulance next. There’s a police woman. Brown uniform. I think she might have been state police. But I don’t remember. She has brown eyes, dark hair tied back into a bun. She asks me a few questions, but I don’t really have any answers.

After that, things aren’t as fuzzy.

My parents took me to my grandparent’s house following the ordeal. We stay there for a little while Certain things freak me out, for awhile after. I eventually ask my dad a few weeks later, “What if they come back?” “They can’t anymore baby girl”

It was when I was thirteen that I wanted to know what happened. I had finally moved on a little bit and part of me felt the need to know. I decided to do my own research. A few things I found. Most kidnappings of a child are comitted my a family member. Roughly 50%. About 27% of kidnappings are commited by someone the child knows.. a family friend, parent of a friend, ect. About 24% of abductions are like mine. Done by a complete and total stranger.

Poor recall of events is entirely normal, especially for a child but even in adults.

But what about the people that kidnapped me? One of them. The man, was shot on scene. I didn’t find out much more. The woman was apprehended, eventually and confessed guilty, alocated several details. The judge threw the book at her. I read a summary of the court transcript. The judge saw that she found pride in her actions and showed no remorse. She’s supposed to be in prison for a few more years now.

So, that brings me to the point of my story.

Today, I’m playing the role of cashier at work. It was around 1130 AM when a woman came in. Immediately I noticed her eyes blue, and amber. Graying blonde hair. She ordered a mundane order.

I felt my hand shaking looking at her, before I asked. “A…name for the order?” “Lily.” My stomach turned. The way she smiled at me with some fucking smirk. The way her eyes looked at me like a piece of meat. I just wanted to gouge her throat out. Then acted like it was a normal day. It WAS her. But how? After that, I was sick. I left work. Freaked out several co-workers. None of them know me well enough to know why I get so panicked and scared sometimes.

Anyways, I need to figure some things out. I need to find out if she got out, or… I don’t know. Maybe I’m just imagining things.




Credits to: photofreecreepypasta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets