Skip to main content

Another One Night Stand


“Fuck me, you’re sexy as hell.”

I didn’t feel the need to respond, he sounded like a broken record. Constant repetition, points lost. Thinking of repetition, I got Big Scary lyrics stuck in my head while he did his thing.

“You see my love is no formal position, you say my love is just cold repetition re-done.”
Shit yes, I dig this song, but more than anything it was a distraction from his idea of foreplay.

--:--

My annoying as hell ringtone went off at 11pm earlier in the evening while taking a nap. I had planned on going out around midnight anyway, but a recent text showed cancelled plans.

His voice grating at me already, “Meet me at the bar. I finish up at midnight, but if you come a bit earlier I’ll whip you up a cocktail. Surely you can’t say no to free drinks, gorgeous.”

Two things, two fucking things he said which irked me. “Cocktail” and “gorgeous” - I don’t sit around drinking cosmos with my BFF’s chatting about men and jewellery. However, I agreed. I agreed because I was thirsty and hungry and empty. Dragging myself out of bed and into the shower, I turned the pressure up to it’s maximum and with it, the heat. Checking myself out in the mirror, I laughed at the red marks it left behind.

I arrived at the bar around half eleven. They were playing Gimme Shelter and all of the recycled furniture didn’t match. I sighed, of course it’s that kind of place. Points lost. Spotting his 6”3 brown apron adorned figure behind the bar, I walked over and set up camp on one of the bar stools.

“Hey lady” he said too confidently, winking at me. “Drink?”

“Sure. Rum.”

My face was like ice and he knew I didn’t want to be there, but I could sense he was turned on and this turned me on.

“Rum and coke? Or do you want that cocktail I promised?”

“Straight.”

He took his sweet fucking time pouring a couple nips of rum, that pissed me off. Gimme Shelter was over and now they were blasting some Chuck Berry song. I noticed a couple girls attempting to drunkenly swing dance while their partners sat sullen. I really didn’t want to be there. Rum now in sight, I thanked him and downed it. He immediately poured me another, winning himself points back for taking so long with the first.

Getting closer to half twelve, my face was warm from the rum but also from being fucked about: I don’t like to wait, more points lost. I was outside chain-smoking and thinking things through, did I want to take this guy home? Fuck it, I thought, I needed this. It had been a while, my whole body was screaming at me.

We decided to head to a bar close by which stayed open later than the others, we talked, for a while. Everything that came out of his mouth was absolute garbage, but this was show time. I giggled and smirked and complimented him. He lapped up everything I said, this was too easy. A mental note jotted, go for the dumb ones - but most importantly, he was tall, bullshit attractive, and stronger than me. Strong is a plus.

Time was up. “Want to head back to my place? I have some Bacardi lying around.”

He noticeably strangled his excitement and muttered, “Sure,” nonchalantly.

--:--

“You see my love is no formal position, you say my love is just cold repetition re-done.”

He was trying, hard, way too fucking hard. More points lost - but this was happening, maybe once the foreplay was over he could prove his worth. He flipped me on my stomach and I was starting to finally feel like the night had been worth something, that maybe he was worth something. Until he stopped, “I want to make you cum before I fuck you, baby.” He said with conviction.

Baby? What the fuck? All of the points lost, I was done. “How about you watch me use a toy?” I said while smirking.

He liked this idea, I knew he would. Reaching under my bed for the one thing that would actually do something for me, reaching under my bed for the resolution of the evening.

Climax.

Laying there soaked, breathing deeply, feeling relieved and back to my normal self, I decided to jump out of bed. As I got up slowly, I took a sip of my drink and while doing so admired his stupid fucking throat slit corpse.




Credits to: photofreecreepypasta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets