Skip to main content

Halloween Creepypastas Part 11




I REMEMBER
Laurie died today. Fifteen years ago.

I remember.

Mother made me take Laurie trick-or-treating. She knew how much I hated it, seeing everyone dressed as characters from shows I didn’t watch. She knew how much I hated Laurie’s energy. She even knew how much I hated Halloween, because all the costumes and decorations overwhelmed me. I reminded Mother of all this that night, but she still made me go. I remember leaving the house, with Laurie dressed as some stupid pixie. She pranced from house to house, always eager to get to the next one before she had even gotten her candy from the first. Once, she almost collided with a garbage bin. I picked her up and pretended to dump her inside and roll her home to Mother.

“No!” she shrieked, laughing. “Need more candy!”

I remember.

I remember warning her to stop pelting me with candy. I even remember putting my hands around her throat. The thing I don’t remember is how her mutilated body ended up in that garbage bin, stuffed with candy, or how I rolled her home. But I remember Mother fainting. Hell, I even remember the men in white coats taking me away.

Now I’m sitting in my room, gazing out the window. I see Laurie appear from the forest, like she has every year on Halloween for the past fifteen years. I see her mouth “Candy!”. I point toward the bushes, where there is a body of a young girl, cut open and filled with candy. Lots of candy. Laurie will be pleased. But secretly, I am even more pleased.

This one was dressed as a pixie, too.

Credits to: The_Demon_Barber



PASTEWORM
I used to love post-apocalyptic stories. Zombies, plague outbreak, nuclear holocaust, you name it, I read it. I’d fantasize about what my life would be like if such an event actually occurred. What if Ebola spread like wildfire in the U.S. and decimated our way of life? We could live off the land again, reboot society and start fresh. Maybe I could be a hero and save some lives or even lead a rebellion against enemy factions. It would be more exciting than sitting in this fucking office all day, right?

Well, it wasn’t Ebola that did it but some new parasite called Pasteworm. It was given that name because it originated, believe it or not, from a single bad batch of toothpaste. The parasite would incubate in the victim’s intestines for several days after the initial ingestion. The first signs of infection were stomach cramps and the feeling that you had to take a shit but couldn’t. As the worm grew it detached sacks of larva all throughout the intestines. The victim’s body slowly digested the sack which freed the larva and allowed them to exit the host through tears, semen, shit, piss and saliva. As the tiny parasites made their escape the initial pasteworm ate the host from the inside out.

Those little fuckers made their way everywhere from public toilets and restaurant kitchens to sealed cans of kidney beans. If only we could go back in time and stop that crazy bitch from giving out travel sized toothpastes to trick-or-treaters. “Keep your teeth healthy!” she says.

My stomach hurts.

Fuck.

Credits to: SerialApathy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets