Skip to main content

Secret of Cartoons: The Land Before Time: Human's Revenge


My name is Baldwin, and I live in hollywood C.A, and I got a very scary tale to tell about a new movie star's first movie turning into a Creepypasta, this is my story.

Me and my friend Keth went to see The Land before time/The first humans at one of my friends house. He had recently got the DVD at a video store for $5. He invited me and Keth to his house since his parents were going to a party and wouldn't be back until tomorrow morning, they said it was ok for me and my friend to stay for the night.

I spoke to my parents, and Keth spoke to his parents and the both agreed about the sleepover. We arrived at my friends house at 6pm on the dot to see 2 other friends there for the same reason. We had some pizza and some cola before we watched the movie. I explained what the movie was about. It was a movie about 3 teenagers helping the LBT dinosaurs to stop a great evil threat.

We soon got our popcorn and sodas, and we began watching the movie... This is when things got creepy. When the menu screen appeared, Littlefoot and cera wasn't there, just a odd looking Michael The Dino Ranger with a scar. We began watching the movie and things soon got freaky. In the scene that Michael K.O's screech and thud the utahraptors, Michael took out a pistol and shot their heads off in less than 3 seconds with blood gushing out of their necks. And then at another scene when Victor Veloci meets Dil from the 4th LBT movie, Dil attacked Veloci and did a death roll like normal crocodiles do when they see prey.

We were really surprized by these scenes, the movie was regestered PG not PG-13, but we keeped on watching. The rest of the movie continued as it was in the script. But when the movie was over, something changed our lives forever.

After the credits, a scene of the Great Valley was shown burning, trees in flames, Dinosaurs running for their lives, and after a minute or two, the screen changed to Red claw's hideout and it too was in flames. Everyone was running and Victor Veloci fell to the ground screaming "HELP! HELP US! HE'S TOO POWERFUL! HEL..." The rest of the speech was cut off when Michael pulled out Veloci's spine, and Michael managed to crush the spine into bone meal.

Michael then looked at the screen, grining with a evil voice saying, K.E.O.E. He took a gun out of his hand and pulled the trigger. The screen went to black and the DVD was ejected from the DVD player and put back in it's case. We were really freaking out after that, and we went to bed hoping that it will never happen again. But, when I fell asleep, I readed the code Michael said and I understood what it standed for. 


Kill.Everything.On.Earth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets