Skip to main content

Pasta Player: ClubPenguin: Penguin TripleSix


Most of us who know and play the MMO Club Penguin, know of the rumor of tipping the iceberg. Well, I read a forum and one post of a moderator said that on a completely empty server, one can go on and tip the iceberg by themselves on a certain spot. Me, being a self proclaimed Mythbuster, decided to try it out.

I went on a server named Iceburg (No pun intended) and headed to, well; The Iceberg. As I joined the iceberg, I saw that there was a player there. I thought this was an empty server, so I was perplexed by this. When I clicked on the player card, It showed the penguins name was Triple Six (I dare not say the numbers, in fear he might come back), with a odd background. The background was a view of hell, showing flames and molten lava. His attire was a devil costume, complete with a trident. I checked the number of players on the server, and the list only had me on it, even after refreshing the list numerous times.

I thought this was a sort of bug, as in a player model data from hours or days before being submitted to the screen. "יה יהוה חצה נתיב מסוכן, בן תמותה עלוב." (Translation from Hebrew: "Ye hath crossed a dangerous path, puny mortal.")The Player said. After the text disappeared, he said something else. " אתה לא מכיר את הלשון העתיקה? אתה ליצן!"

(Translation: you do not know the ancient tongue? You jester!") Knowing some Hebrew, I saw this as an insult.

As my penguin waddled over to the Aqua Grabber game, a text popped up, saying "You shouldn't have done that", and all of the iceberg started rumbling and quaking, breaking the iceberg in half, leaving me with triple six. I waddled over to the edge of the cracked iceberg, and triple six followed me.

He said in English for the first time, saying "Why are you running away from me?

You shouldn't have done that." Triple Six pulled out a knife, and stabbed by penguin in its chest. Blood poured out, and I'm not talking about cgi, I'm talking about it looking like real, human blood. My penguin fell, and Triple Six kicked him into the cold water, leaving part of the water red with blood.

My screen went haywire, but when it reset, it Showed my penguin alive, but had stitches on its chest where the knife struck. It's he setting was in the town.

I was thirsty and creeped out, watching my back as I went to my refrigerator to get some water. I went back to the computer, and saw that Triple Six was in the town square with me.

I typed in "Why are you doing this to me?!" and immediately, he replied with "Because I like watching people suffer." Trying to run away, I went to the gift shop.

I saw blood and intestines spewed everywhere, with a severed penguin's head attached to the blow-dryer. In the changing room, it showed the curtain OPENED and showed numerous bodies strewn and severed all over.

The screen went red, and showed horrifying images of real mangled human body parts, and the computer caught fire, and as I ran to get to the fire extinguisher, I heard a faint laughing noise coming from the computer.

A few days later, I went back on to my account. It said I was banned for: All eternity, showing Triple Six's model replacing the moderator badge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets