Skip to main content

Midnight Rendezvous-Entry 23

Been reading through Jan's diary for a while. It seems that he only picked up diary-writing quite recently, coz the date seem to start about a month before he started going MIA on me.

And the words were really jumbled and freaky at best.

Here's some that I think were the freaky ones:

"Been feeling extra tired lately, must've been that crazy ride George and I had. Better keep my dick in check next time"

Funny, I don't see you complaining about our sex romp back then. What's with the complaints now?

"Had this sudden cough all of a sudden, and none of those cough syrups from the drug store seem to work. Getting me high is more like it. Crap, I better not get the flu. I'd hate to be blamed for getting George sick. Gotta schedule for a doc's appointment soon"

…He's right. I would blame him.

"Been having this odd dream. I can never recall how it started or how it ended, but this symbol always seemed to be the center core of it, sticking in my mind"

He drew the crossed-out circle at the bottom of the page, the same one he splattered all over the room when I found his body.

"I found out the more I hang out with George these days, the more tired and agitated I become. Maybe I should take a break from her for a while. I'm sure she'll survive without me for a day or two"

This is the time he started MIA on me. But me? Making him tired and agitated? Am I that troublesome?

"I'm starting to see things. Outside the window, from the corner of my eyes, behind the trees, within the shadows and corners, even sometimes at the foot of my bed. And the symbol is getting stronger and stronger in my mind. What's wrong with me?"

Seeing things? What?

"The symbols…won't stop…Keeps coming…need to draw them…Need to get it outta my head…"

"He's here…He's here…Watching me…Haunting me…Telling me things…Oh God, make him go away…"

"PleasegoPleasegoPleasegoPleasegoPLEASEgoPLEASEgoPLEASEGOPLEASEGOLEAVEMETHEFUCKALONE!!!"

"George, you shouldn't be here…"

"Oh God, it can't be…it can't be true…It can't be…Not him…Not her…I can't believe it…I WON'T believe it…"

"One little, two little, three little Indians. Four little, five little, six little Indians. Seven little, eight little, nine little Indians. Ten little Indians DIED" Then a couple few more nursery rhymes that he sorta edited himself with the words 'died', 'killed', 'stabbed' and other crazy shit, then a long blank before he wrote at the bottom of that page saying "Don't kill me".

The freakiest part was that he left the next few pages blank save a few random doodles of the symbol here and there, and at the last page he wrote these in huge letters:

"GEORGE DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE?"

That was super freaky. It's as if he knew I was gonna read his diary or something.

He couldn't have…right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets