Skip to main content

TF 2 Death Note


May 21, 2011

I finally got TF2 on Steam for free. I got to play TF2 for the very first time. After 50 hours played, I received a new item. It was called TF2 Note. I have never seen that item any where on the TF2 item page.

I posted it to my friends, who played TF2, on Facebook. They didn’t believe me. Then I took my camera and took the picture of the note and send it to my friends and still they did not believe me.

I turned to the game and opened the note and it said, “YOUR ACCOUNT WILL REMOVED IN 20  DAYS”. I couldn’t believe what I read.

20 days went by and nothing happened. Then, when I created a new server and the server loaded, that’s where things got creepy. Instead of the class selection, the screen went black and text appeared and said, “YOU SHOULD HAVE ACCEPTED THE WARNING”.

Then the class selection went up and all of them had some flesh missing. Some had eyes missing and others had bloody eyes.

I played the Scout. The map was dark with a little light in it so I could see. I moved around for a bit while trying to figure out what to do. Eventually I found a heavy Soldier standing right in front of me. He had no eyes and had blood coming out of his eye holes.

He came up to me and said, “YOU CAN’T TAKE A WARNING TOO SERIOUSLY, CAN YOU.” Then he gutted the Scout’s heart out and he fell. Then I was sent back to the class selection menu. The Scout wasn’t there at all. There was only a grave where the Scout was, with his name on the tomb.

Next I played the Demoman. And again, it was dark map with a little light so I could see. Then I found the Soldier and his mouth was covered with blood. He came to me and said, ”WHY CAN’T YOU LEAVE THIS GAME. I WILL KILL YOU AND EAT YOU.” Then, the Soldier killed the Demoman and ate him.
Then the class selection came on again. And again, the Demoman wasn’t there. Neither was the Soldier. The Demoman’s grave was there with his name.

Then I played the Engineer and the color of the Engineer was purple. I went to the construction menu. I built a sentry and went to the construction menu again. And there was another sentry and so I built that one too. After I had built the two sentries, two spies came out of nowhere. There was a red spy and a blue spy. They both sapped the two sentries and they both said, “YOU CAN’T BUILD THESE. WHY CAN’T YOU ACCEPT THE WARNING.” Then, they both killed the Engineer. I went back to the class selection and the Engineer’s grave was there with his name. And there was no Spy there either.

There were only the Sniper, the Medic, and the Pyro left. I played the Sniper and there was a friendly Medic healing me. The map was back to normal. I moved around the map to find something. Then, I found a red Pyro. The Pyro removed the mask and said, “THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON’T ACCEPT THE WARNING.” The Pyro killed both the Sniper and the Medic, and lit them both. The Pyro’s face showed up on the screen and it was all bloody, flesh was missing and his eyes were missing with red dots. Then the Pyro screamed at me.

The computer crashed and I couldn’t sleep for a month. I didn’t get in Facebook for a month too.

One of my friends went to my house to see how I was doing and why I hadn’t been on Facebook for a month. I told him the story and he went to my computer and found out that I don’t have TF2 anymore. Then he started to believe and told my other friends what happened.

And I never played TF2 again.


Credits to: Cameron ()

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets