Skip to main content

Never Sleep with A Crazy


A few years ago I was walking to my car from class when I noticed a cute girl with straight but unkept black hair wandering around campus and constantly looking to her phone as if it was a map. I approached and said "you look pretty lost, need some assistance?" She gave me a big smile and told me she didn't go here but had to pick up her friend who had locked herself out of her car. I made a lame joke about how lost she looked and she got a kick out of it, as her laughter died she asked if she could borrow my phone because hers had died. That was a lie, she had just been looking at her phone before I approached her and I could see the screen was on. I didn't object though, she was cute. 

Later that night I noticed a new name was in my contacts. "Jess wink emoticon" I made the connection right away and started texting her.


One thing led to another and we had begun dating. You'd think we were the happiest couple in the world if you saw us on our dates always laughing with each other and what not but honestly something was just off about her. I couldn't put my finger on it but from date one something about her just didn't sit right with me. It became this sick obsession of mine, I would go home and think about what it was about her that made me so uneasy but I just couldn't logically explain it. She did nothing particularly strange and was always smiling and laughing with me however the voice in the back of my head was constantly telling me something was off about her. I concluded I was being absurd and began to ignore those feelings because another side of me really liked her. That is until we had sex.

On our 6th date we were watching a movie at her parents house (who were dead asleep upstairs) when cuddling turned to kissing and then stripping etc. you know how it is. The sex itself was amazing but this isn't an erotica so I'll spare you the details. Only after I finished did I notice the condom had been cut. Fuck. Did she do that? I looked up and she had this satisfied smug look on her face like she had just pulled off a heist or some shit. I told her I had to go and scurried home without saying goodbye. She tried to ask me what was the matter but i just left. My head was racing that night I was freaking the fuck out. My brother came into my room and told me to stop laughing because he was trying to sleep. I still don't know what the fuck he was talking about I wasn't laughing at least I don’t think I was. He looked concerned upon seeing how broken up I probably looked. I was curled up in a ball on my bed in my own world hardly processing what he was saying. He closed the door without saying a word.

The next day my sleep deprived brain devised a plan to outsmart her. I spent that morning gathering the materials I needed and drove to the restaurant where my friend Kyle worked as a waiter. I told him I'd be taking Jess here tonight and I needed him to slip this plan B pill in her drink. He was a good friend of mine so he reluctantly accepted the task. She was relieved when I started answering her worried text, I told her i remembered I had left the stove on the previous night and that's why I rushed home. As for my phone I said I managed to lose it upon getting home and didn't find it until the end of the afternoon. She thought I didn't know a thing about her little condom scheme. I have to admit I started to understand how she must have felt the previous night; nothing makes you feel smugger then watching a good plan unfolding itself perfectly. Sure enough Kyle slipped the pill in her drink and "forgot" her straw. Watching her sip down that coke was the most satisfying thing I had seen in my life. "It’s my win Jess" I thought to myself as she put down her empty glass on the table. I'd have broken up with her the next day but tragically she ended up passing away in her sleep. I must have gotten 30 voice mails from Kyle that morning; I never did listen to them. What an ordeal that whole thing was. Everyone’s heard at least once in their lives "never sleep with a crazy." She shouldn't have.


----by reddit user Whatgoesaroundd via: reddit.com/r/nosleep

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets