Skip to main content

Blackout




Day 1
    Today was a great day! I finally met my first Pokemon! She’s a Charmander, and she’s very special because female Charmanders are so rare. Of course, stupid Blue tried to defeat me with his Squirtle, but we showed him!
    I’ve been waiting my entire life for the day my journey would begin. A lot of other kids are all obsessed with beating the Pokemon League and stuff, but not me. I want to just spend my journey learning about Pokemon. You see, I am a bit of a pacifist. But I cannot avoid the wild Pokemon forever, as I need to catch another Pokemon so Charmander won’t get lonely. I’ll buy some PokeBalls from Viridian City tomorrow!

Day 2
    The Viridian PokeMart was out of PokeBalls and they wouldn’t sell any to me until I delivered a parcel to Oak for them. It was worth the return trip because the professor gave me a Pokedex to help him record all the Pokemon in Kanto. This is great news! It makes my journey so much easier knowing I can easily access a Pokemon’s information with this device.
    I caught a Pidgey today, too! She’s such a pretty Pokemon. Plus, she and Charmander get along great! With Charmander and Pidgey by my side, I’m ready to take on anything!

Day 3
    Met some Caterpies in Viridian Forest, but caught no sight of the rare Pikachu despite hours of searching. There were some other Trainers around that I couldn’t run from, but Charmander defeated them with ease. Anyway, I’ve finally reached Pewter City. I can’t write more. I’m too tired. I need to get some sleep before I can explore properly.

Day 4
    This city is great! There’s a museum with rare Pokemon fossils. I spent almost the whole day there taking notes. The fossils were beautiful but frightening. I can’t imagine Pokemon like them roaming the earth!
    The museum is the only real landmark here, so I’m moving on in the morning. Gotta go! Charmander and Pidgey are hungry. I need to give them their Pokemon food for the day. Or maybe they can share some of my food. I’m not sure if that’s a good idea because I did that yesterday and they might get overweight. Oh well.

Day 5
    So, um, I can’t leave this city, can I?
    I tried to go to Mt. Moon. I heard Clefairies live there. They’d be interesting Pokemon to add to my Pokedex.
    But there was this man there. He asked if I had fought the Gym Leader and I told him I wasn’t interested. He didn’t listen and led me to the Gym anyway. It was a big mustard-colored building that looked like a giant Pokemon Center. Inside were lots and lots of rocks. The Gym Leader looked really, really intimidating. I could see him from the other side of the gym and, quite frankly, I didn’t want to get any closer. So I left.
    I told the man that the Gym Leader scared me, but he just sent me back again and again. I tried leaving towards Viridina Forest and that went okay, but I can’t go towards Mt. Moon. Why is that? What’s wrong with Mt. Moon?

PS- This man can walk through fences. It’s very weird and scary. Is he a ghost?

Day 6
    I tried racing the man back and failed. He was there, waiting for me, grinning like a Gengar. Curse my short little legs! If only I could run faster…
    I really want a Clefairy, though. So I guess I should try and fight the Gym Leader. He shouldn’t be that hard to beat, right?

Day 9
    Sorry I haven’t written. I haven’t felt well lately.
    The Gym Leader defeated me very easily with just his Geodude. I couldn’t do anything but watch as his attacks battered my poor Charmander and Pidgey. They weren’t made for battling! I never meant for this to happen!
    But that’s when something strange happened. After I gave the Gym Leader his prize money, I felt kinda foggy. Then I felt like my brain exploded. With a flash of white, I collapsed and woke up at the Pokemon Center to find my Pokemon feeling better. But I felt nauseous, like I was going to throw up.
    I stayed in the Pokemon center for three days, drifting in and out of sleep. I don’t know why I feel so ill. The man still won’t let me leave. Why can’t I leave?

Day 11
    I want to go home. I want to see my mom.

Day 14
    …Mom…

Day 16
    Mom won’t talk to me. She just heals my Pokemon and sends me away. Professor Oak won’t help. So I’m heading back to Pewter City. I have to go forward somehow, and that means defeating that Brock.
    But how? His Rock-type Pokemon are so strong…
    Maybe I should train in this forest more. Yea. I’ll just get stronger and then beat him. Maybe I’ll even find a Pikachu…

Day 17
    I caught a Pikachu today! It’s a boy, and my very first male Pokemon. I love my baby boy very much! He’s good friends with Charmander even though she beat him up so I could catch him. Pidgey’s a little scared of him, though.
    My Pokemon defeated all the Trainers in the forest. We’re pretty strong now. Maybe we can try and fight the Gym Leader again.

Day 19
    No such luck. Pikachu’s attacks didn’t even hurt his Pokemon. I managed to defeat the Geodude this time, but he beat me with his Onix. And I blacked out again too. I’m so weak…and tired…maybe I should sleep more.

Day 22
    Charmander evolved! She’s a Charmeleon now. I heard Charmeleons are very ill-tempered, but she’s actually still very sweet, though she’s a bit more rash than she was as a Charmander.
    I wonder when my Pidgey and Pikachu will evolve. Pidgeotto and Raichu would make great additions to the Pokedex!

Day 26
    Spent the last few days catching some Pokemon I missed out on earlier. Still feel woozy at times. Really tired today. Need sleep.

Day 30
    It’s been a month since I left home, but I finally did it! I beat the Gym Leader! The Onix was really weak to Charmeleon’s Metal Claw. The Gym Leader gave me some prize money and a Boulderbadge. It’s all gray like a dead eye, staring at me. I don’t like it very much. I have no idea why most kids my age would have their Pokemon get beat up just for a chunk of metal like this.
    Plus that man is gone now! Yaaaaay! Tomorrow, I can go hunt Clefairies!

Day 31
    Okay, maybe not today. I’m too sick to leave town today.

Day 45
    Finally reached Cerulean City. I caught a Clefairy, which is great. She helped me capture some other Pokemon in the cave too.
    There was a ledge at the other side of the cave and I can’t climb back up it. This makes me sad because I can’t go back home.

Day 57
    I finally used that ticket Bill gave me- oh, wait.
    It’s been a while since I last wrote, hasn’t it?
    Oh, anyway, a man named Bill gave me a ticket to the SS Anne. I came just after the party, and all that was left were some Trainers itching to battle. Stupid Blue was there, too. I beat him pretty easily. I was forced to battle every one. Why can’t I run from Trainer battles? It’s annoying.

Day 66
    Blacked out again today. I don’t like blacking out. I always feel so ill afterwards. I need to train more so I don’t black out.

Day 78
    Oh no…
    Did…did I kill Blue’s Raticate?
    I’m sorry, Blue. I didn’t mean it. Please forgive me. Please. I just can’t stop…I can’t run away…

Day 79
    I went to pay my respects to Blue’s Raticate today, but it turns out that he was standing in front of a different grave. It was for a Mankey I didn’t know. …Maybe I just overreacted. I was never a big fan of battles anyway. I like catching and caring for Pokemon better. I just get caught up in battles alot so…

Day 89
    Chameleon is a Charizard now. And um, that’s about it.

Day 120
    Saw some weird people in black suits today, but they weren’t Team Rocket. They were talking about the Gym in Saffron City, which I just got the badge for. Something about a faulty warp tile? Whatever. They made no sense, anyway.
    I have five badges now. It’s funny, a girl like me having five badges. But I had to collect them to move on and go to new places so…

Day 152
    Finally looped back to Pallet Town. I have seven badges now and just need one more. I mean, I already got the first seven and battled Team Rocket twice. So I might as well get this last one.

Day 153
    I lost again. I’m sicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksick

Day 154
    LEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUT

Day 157
    It’s mine.
    The eighth badge is mine. Ha! Might as well challenge the Pokemon League now because, hey, nothing better to do and besides, I got all the badges. Yes. I might as well.
  
Day 181
    After about half a year, I have become the new Champion.
    I congratulate my Charizard, Raichu, Pidgeot, Clefable, Slowbro and Dragonite. Yes, we worked so hard for this.
    Why do I feel so tired?

Day 182
    I dreamed I went back to Pallet Town. And now I’m in Pallet Town for real. Weird. He he.

Day 184
    Where is Charizard?
    I can’t find her in the PC. I can’t find any of my Pokemon in the PC, except for a couple of them that I caught for the Pokedex. It just said my team was sent to somewhere called Pal Park. What is that? Why can’t I find them?! WHY CAN’T I

Day 185
    It’s okay.
    They’re right here, in my Hall of Fame entry.
    It’s just their pictures, yes, but I feel like they’re right there with me.
    Yes, my Charizard. Beautiful, rare Charizard. We shall never be apart.

Day 186
    Saw the suit people again today. They were talking about a game. What game? Can I play?
    More of my Pokemon went to that weird Pal Park place today. This is really starting to get annoying! Why are my Pokemon all leaving me? Who’s taking them? I’m so angry! When I find them…

Day 187
    I played with my Pidgey today. It’s just like having Pidgeot back! I miss Pidgeot, but not as much as before. After all, I always have the Hall of Fame.

Day 188
    Today I feel ill. I’m going to go to bed and do nothing all day.

Day 189
    What’s going on?
    What is this green place?
    Why do I feel so sick? It’s like my brain is bursting out of my skull, the brain matter splattering on some faraway surface.
    My limbs are disappearing and I’m not afraid for some reason. Maybe I’m going to Pal Park. Maybe I’lL sEE My CHARIZARD aGaIn. M@y8E !’ll g0 to PAL P@RK and s33 C#arizAAArd 4or Re@1 n0W.
    @nD w3 cANNN plaY toGethER @nD +#eR3 w1!! Be n000ooo m0r3 noo0o0o0o…

LEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUTLEAFWHITEDOUT

Your save data has been deleted.

---


fyeahpokemoncreepypasta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets