Skip to main content

The First Time I Met My Amy




Let me tell you the story of Amy, the girl I love. We first met last week at a Starbucks. She looked so hot in that denim miniskirt and crop-top outfit. And her buttocks just screamed “SQUEEZE ME!” I don’t know how this worked out, as I’m not the best with the ladies. However, the second she talked to me, I knew she wanted me.

With the softest sexiest voice ever she said, “Hello, I’d like a latte, decaf please!” And that is when I was sure she was the one. Hell, I was already taking her out for coffee. Our evening went great; she laughed with her friends and I watched her laugh with her friends. She even thanked me for the coffee. I was in heaven. I finally had a girlfriend.

She wanted to leave early, and said something about having to wake up early the next day. She stood up and left with her friends right away. She didn’t say goodbye. I instantly thought, “Did I do something wrong? What could I possibly have done to upset her?” So, I followed her to the parking lot just to clear things up. She didn’t even notice me. She was busy saying goodbye to those friends of hers. I was afraid they might get in the way of our new-found love. I had to fix that. I had to do something; you see, I love her and can’t let her go.

The first thought that came to mind was to talk to her friends, and make them like me. Obviously, that wasn’t the best way. But, my hasty, irrational, in-love self got to me; so I climbed into their still-parked jeep, they were carpooling. I could see the hate in their eyes as they shouted at me to leave. I sure as hell did not appreciate that. I had to fix it. Speaking to the first one was fairly easy, no struggle. The second one ran away though; talk about someone who can’t make a conversation. I hope she doesn’t tell Amy. I think I’ll visit her before she gets the news. She gave me her address as she signed up for the Starbucks card, how nice of her. Anyway, I started the car, and headed over to Amy’s. Oh how I missed her.

~

I liked the Jeep, but hated the music the girls had in the stereo. Anyway, in no time I was right behind Amy on the road. As she suddenly sped up, I realized she was still trying to avoid me. I don’t think I’ll ever understand women. Then, her brake lights went on, she slowed down, parked in her driveway, and dashed to her house. Quickly, I parked right behind her and sat there contemplating. I was to meet her parents for the first time, and had to make a good impression. Oh how I wished her dead friend hadn’t been in my passenger seat; she got it all blood stained.

Back to the main story, I really needed to know what had gone wrong. So I stepped down from the jeep and went ahead and knocked on her door. I heard yelling and screaming, then the door open. It was her dad. He looked upset; I really didn’t understand why. She must have told him something. But what? Standing there silent, the both of us were joined by her mother. She’s sexy. They looked upset; I thought they didn’t like me. I needed to fix that.

Oh god you should have seen the look on their faces when I pulled out my pistol. It’s a small one, always hidden in my boxers. One shot, two shots, three shots, they were all peaceful now. No one was mad anymore. Amy was still screaming though, which stopped after a bit. She was peaceful too now, I think she came back to her senses. In quite a struggle, I took got her in the Jeep in the passenger’s seat and through her friend in the driveway.

And that was the start of our love. Amy and I now live in peace at my place. I absolutely adore her; I don’t even mind that she had started to smell bad. I shower her every day and do her hair. She’s so pretty. I love her, and July, Elliot, Susan, and John. The apartment is just big enough for all of us. However, I think there can be room for one more. Maybe I’ll meet someone at my next shift at the Starbucks, who knows.


Credits to: shreddex

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets