Skip to main content

School of Wizardry-Part 8 (Attack!)


ATTACK!

Prologue
A great wizard will always rise to the occasion when tested. Can you?

Chp1: Make sure that Elder Wizards are ok
You run back into the meeting hall to figure out what happened. You look around and none of the Elder Wizards are moving. They've all been surprised attacked with a powerful incantation that has immobilized them. They all look unharmed, but frozen like wax figurines. Uncle Mortimer has been taken as he is the most knowledgeable of how to get around the Gateway's security systems.

Chp2: Make an on the spot plan to rescue your Uncle
Morgan and Leanna work on casting a charm to clean up the mess quickly as the Elder Wizards are still cursed and immobilized and must remain hidden from non-wizard eyes. You rush home to grab your broom. You saw the three evil wizards heading towards the Mystical Forest which could only mean that they were heading towards the Gateway.

Chp3: Fly back on broom to pick up Morgan
You fly back as fast as you can back to pick up Morgan. You and Morgan head directly to the Gateway. Leanna stays back to work on incantations to reverse the immobilization.

Chp4: Head towards the Wizard Gateway
With Morgan on the back of the broom, you're a little unsteady while flying. You eventually get used to the extra weight in the back of the flying broom and quickly rush to the Gateway in the middle of the forest.

Chp5: Attack the evil wizards from above
You spot the three wizards running along the path. You see your unconscious Uncle and several non-wizards levitated behind the fleeing party. You swoop in and both you and Morgan fire attack spells. You have the element of surprise and temporarily stun the evil wizards.

Chp6: Attack the evil wizards from the ground
You and Morgan quickly use a dash of your uncle's invisibility powder as soon as you land the broom on the ground. You run around behind the evil wizards who have recovered from the initial attack. You try to sneak behind the wizards, but their magic is too strong. They knock you down with a full area earthquake attack. You break your spell casting arm in the fall and Morgan is left bloody and injured.

Chp7: Get help from the reinforcements!
Just as one of the shadowy evil wizards is about to cast a killing curse on you, several Elder Wizards fly in and disarm the evil wizards. Leanna succeeded in breaking the immobilization hex! Just in the nick of time too.

Chp8: Send the evil wizards to wizard prison
Your Uncle finally regains consciousness. The evil wizard faction is bound and immobilized for transport to wizard prison in the wizard world. Uncle Mortimer beams with pride as your courage and quick thinking saved his life and the life of many non-wizards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets