Stories that are collected from the depths of the unknown or spawned from the deep recesses of my mind...
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
The Glacier Canyon
If you travel to the furthest glaciers in the south, it is said you can walk into the canyons of ice there.
If you find the junction of two canyons that form a perfect square, you can lie down in the middle there and feel no cold.
If you listen, the ice will speak and what it says will make poor men rich, and sane men mad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Talked to God. I Never Want to Speak to Him Again
About a year ago, I tried to kill myself six times. I lost my girlfriend, Jules, in a car accident my senior year of high school. I was...
-
Virtual reality is regarded as one of the most common issues about the future. It is a world that resembles the reality and the environment ...
-
Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The gi...
-
“Janice~~!! Stop that awful racket!” Janice winced at that piercing shriek. She frowned. How can she play the flute in peace with all that...

No comments:
Post a Comment