Skip to main content

Police Car



This is a sequel to my first pasta Crime Scene. I recommend reading it first.

A black wind hollowed in the stormy night as a little girl ran away from the building that destroyed her life.

"Mom, dad and that cop were eaten by that thing..."

She had tears in her eyes but she knew she couldn't stop running or she would end up like them. The streets were dark and all lights were off. She couldn't see a thing but she kept running.

Suddenly in the distance she saw lights getting closer.

"A car!"

She started screaming and waving her arms and as the car got closer she could see that it was a police car. The car stopped next to her and the cop that was driving asked:

"What are you doing out here little girl? It's late and raining!"

"You've got to help me! There was a thing in my house and it killed my parents and the a cop came and..."

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! What are you talking about? What thing?."

"It entered my house while I was sleeping. Mommy and daddy and a cop are dead. Please, you have to help me or it will get me too!"

The driver talked with his partner for a while and then said:

"Look sweetie, I'm going to drop my partner at your house and then take you to the station so we can talk more. Is that OK?"

The girl nodded and entered the car. While stopping at her house she didn't dare to look at it, but she felt that the thing was watching her, waiting for the moment to take her as well. He and the cop (whose name was Mike and his partner was Ray) continued to keep riding through the streets until they reached a trail that passed through a small forest in the edge of the city. Things were going great until the car stopped for no reason.

"Damn thing!" said Mike "You stay here while I go see what's wrong."

She was sitting in the car waiting and looked out the window. The forest was quiet and dark. Big pine trees reached the skies and their leaves balanced in the wind. Everything was quiet... and then something heavy fell on the hood of the car. She closed her eyes and when she opened them she froze due what she saw: lying in the hood there was the half eaten corpse of Ray with his lifeless eyes staring right at her.

Mike took out his gun and shouted:

"Stay there! The one that did these must be close!"

Mike walked away from the car and into the forest. Suddenly, the type of fear that she had inside of the cabinet of her bathroom stroke her again: Claustrophobia. She started to sweat and breathe very fast. The roof of the car suddenly looked way too shallow and the car seemed tighter. She wanted to leave the car but she was too scared to do it with that thing out there. Outside the trees seemed to get bigger and close on top of her. The sweating continued and she started to breath even faster. Ray's eyes seemed to stare into her soul

BAM! BAM! She heard two shouts and one scream. She started to cry and closed her eyes. She could hear heavy footsteps, getting louder as they approached the car. She could sense someone looking at her through the window. The front door opened. She opened her eyes and she saw... a cop. But it wasn't Mike, it was another cop.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm a cop don't you see? Name's Mark. Don't worry about Mike; he took my car and we will continue on this one."

"But it is broken!"

To her surprise the engine started and Mark started to drive. But he wasn't driving on the trail, he turned left to the middle of the trees. They rode for an a while but then he stopped.

"What happened?"

"It is time for my dessert."

She looked at Mark's face and it turned into a demon like shape in front of her. The last thing she saw was that evil smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets