Skip to main content

Secret of Cartoons: The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack - Bootleg


We all know Flapjack. That little blonde haired boy on Cartoon Network. Always annoying Captain K'Nuckles and such. Well, there is an episode that the animators left out, and it is very disturbing.

Flapjack got cancelled a bit ago, and the animators wanted to end the series with a shocking episode. But didn't. They made a bootleg of the final episode but never released it because it was viewed by a small audience. I was in the audience. I knew one of the animators, and he let me in to a special screening. What I saw was unimaginable.

The cartoon started normal, with the intro and such. The Title Card for the Episode was "Goodbye Flapjack." Just a simple text with a black background. Instead of a silly song playing to show the titlecard, there was no sound, but a faint whisper. I couldn't make out the whisper, but I think it might have said, "Goodbye Flapjack..."
The title card.

The beginning showed Flapjack skipping around the dock. K'Nuckles stops him. And says something in Latin. I think it was "subsisto cursor inter navale" which means: stop running around on the dock. Good thing I took Latin in high school. Flapjack started to laugh very creepily. Then, he glared at K'Nuckles with a blank expression.


Then, Bubbie comes swimming towards them. Bubbie spoke normal and said, "What's going on? K'Nuckles are you telling Flapjack what to do?" K'Nuckles then started to laugh. Very maniacally. Flapjack looked very sad. Bubbie started to yell at K'Nuckles. "STOP LAUGHING!" Then everyone in the cartoon stopped. It was silent. Flapjack stared at the screen with a blank stare. Then there was static for 10 seconds.

The scene went back to the dock. Flapjack moped towards the candy shop, with a realistic sad looking face. He walked into the Candy Shop. There was no one. It was dark. Flapjack sat down and started to cry. Then, Peppermint Larry walked out of the back room. 'What's wrong Flapjack?' Flapjack glared at Pete with a very Hyper-Realistic Face. It was very demented. He ran out of The Candy Shop and ran towards the dock.

K'Nuckles was sitting at the dock. Flapjack came running past him. Flapjack then jumped into the sea. Bubbie started to chase after him screaming, "NO BABY! NO!" The screen shows Flapjack sinking to the bottom. The whole town looked from the dock. K'Nuckles started to laugh. Bubbie grabbed Flapjack's corpse from the sea and threw it on the dock. Bubbie then looked at K'Nuckles. "HE'S JUST A LITTLE KID! K'NUCKLES! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Then one of the citizens said, "It's too late." The doctor looked at Flapjack. He then said in a very low, realistic voice: "He's dead..."

All the citizens walked away. The episode ended with Bubbie crying next to Flapjack. K'Nuckles left also. The screen fades out. It stays black for 1 minute. The Screen flashes Flapjack's dead, mangled body, gasping for air. Then, it started to flash very creepy pictures of Flapjack. It said at the bottom the screen:

Rest in Peace Flapjack.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets