Skip to main content

Midnight Rendezvous-Day 2


Janphen didn't come to pick me up to walk with me to school today, so I guess I'm not going to school either.

He's probably the only reason why I would put up going to school.

Seriously, what is exactly even the point of going to school? I mean, you only learn half of what's out there in the real world, and 90% of the time, the things you learn in school doesn't even apply shit in the real world. So why bother?

Momma said if I keep this up, I'll end up working for some good-for-nothing department store as a cashier or a waitress at some dragster cafe earning peanuts.

Well, EXCUSE ME for not having high expectations like you, Momma. What I wanna do with my life is none of your beeswax anyways. Didn't you hate me for being a girl in the first place? Why are you so damn concerned about my welfare anyway? Since when do you give a shit?

Though I should've said this to her face. I'd love to see her looking like I just told her I was pregnant or something.

The last time I lashed out at her, we didn't speak for a week. I was highly dependent on Janphen during that time, coz during the cold shoulder period, she cut off everything, even food and pocket money, from me. I swore I think I lost a pound or two during that week, coz Janphen isn't the richest guy in the world, and I don't fucking accept charity from his weird-like-hell (he agrees with me on that) parents.

Some Momma she is.

I bet she's wondering whether "Pops" would be out there at the window, looking through to try and get a glimpse of the family he left behind.

Though I'd rather he just rot and die somewhere. I don't give a shit.

Speaking of food, I better get all those leftover scraps out for Bushy and let him in the house to eat before the White Witch gets him.

I'll talk about Bushy and White Witch later when I'm done feeding him.

Be back in a few.
--:--
OK, I'm back. Now where was I?

Oh, right.

Bushy and the White Witch.

Well, Bushy is more of a stray pet of mine actually. He comes and goes as he pleases, but most of the time it'll be at night, where he would come to beg for leftover scraps. I would always keep a plastic bag nearby to dump in any food that I want to give him, maybe a few other things that I don't like to eat myself, during the day and have them ready by nighttime after our dinner, the last meal of the day.

Sometimes we let him in during the rainy seasons, and he bunks in for the whole winter season, which we let him sleep in either the laundry room or the cellar, but other than that, he's a free spirit.

And then there's the White Witch.

He's the cat next door who has a habit of scavenging our trash at night, making a big fucking mess. We've complained it almost a gajillion times to the neighbours to get rid of it, but they deny ever owning the White Witch even though we caught them letting him in their house a few times.

They call him Persia, if I'm not mistaken, but I rather call him the White Witch.

Coz he's a bitch.

A bitch who's always bullying Bushy.

He sees Bushy as a threat to his territory and is always trying to bite or pick a fight with Bushy to scare him away. Fucking little prat thinks he owns the place when we never invited him in in the first place.

God, I wish he'd just keel over and die, that White Witch. Just get run over by a truck or something and put him out of his misery.

Anything to leave poor Bushy alone.

.......I have a soft spot for cats. Shut up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets