Skip to main content

Midnight Rendezvous-Day 1


Well, can't believe I'm back, and actually playing along with this.

What more can I say about myself? Hmm...

Well, from what I heard from conversations between Momma and her family friends, I was pretty much born in a good old fashioned home birth. Pops almost missed the birth, but then again in the old days, men weren't allowed to be in the same room with the women during birth anyways, which pretty much made it redundant to show up anyhow.

Must've been a pretty crappy birth coz from the looks of it, the midwife who delivered me wasn't too experienced. She made Momma punch me out (no literal pun intended) too hard that it somehow severed some of the arteries in her womb, thus the near-death experience with blood loss. Momma had to be rushed to the hospital in the dead of night to be saved, and I was pretty much the one that pulled through the most.

Pops left when I was one month old. Never really knew the reason why. He just left a note saying that he won't be home for dinner tonight, and also left behind the birth certificate that he had finally gotten down to register my name in.

And he never came home since.

George Midnight Anderson, that was the name he registered me in, and it stuck ever since.

Momma went on to say that during the first few years of his absence, she could've sworn she saw Pops standing out in the window, staring into my room and at me in the bed. She said he even had that tell-tale tilt of the head especially when he wanted to see something clearly, but every time she opened the window or ran outside the house to check and see if he was there, he wasn't. And when she asked around if he had ever showed up or seen him where he always peeked in, no one saw a thing.

And once I reached 5, the "visitations" just stopped altogether.

I don't bloody remember if I ever saw anyone standing outside my window peeking through like some sort of pedophile perv, but then again, I was prolly too young to remember.

Momma blames me sometimes when she is mad or drunk, saying that it's because I was born a girl that Pops left. That I was born a girl that I drove Pops away, and my namesake was for him to punish her for giving him a girl instead of a boy.

Well, geez, bitch, it's not like I WANT to be a girl. If you want a boy so much, why don't you just kick me out of the house and fucking adopt already? Fucking bitch.

I guess that's all I have to vent for now. I promised Janphen we'd go check out some R-rated movies.

Later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets