Skip to main content

Alice of Slender Sacrifice


"Somewhere there was a tiny heart. No one knew where the heart came from, but it was such a tiny, tiny little heart. The tiny heart's beat began to slow down, more and more and more. And no matter how it tried, it couldn't get back to its normal beat. "Please...I don't want to die...How can I stay alive?" As the heart beat slowed down more and more to a stop, its last thoughts were:
"I will make people come to me, come within me, and let them give me my life back..."


The first ALICE was a young and pretty little soul
Face as fair and cheeks as rosy, she was loved by all
She had men and women answering to her every beck and call
Everyone except one girl who wished for her downfall
This little ALICE was ignorant as can be
When her face was carved out alive no one could hear her screams
As she lay there on the ground, unable to hear, speak or see
Those who loved her now think she was just one of their dreams

The second ALICE was a man of immense height and strength
Taller than the tallest trees, he has limbs so long and thin
A gentle giant so he was, a man with a voice so sweet a length
He walked about among the people without causing a din
This little ALICE did not live for very long
Walked into the forest, he was lost within the trees
Caught between the brambles, he try to sought help with a song
Sang until he starved to death, and forever left to freeze

The third ALICE was a boy who mourns his family's death
He wore a black suit everyday completed with a tie
Anyone who spoke of his folks would suffer all his wrath
For he never knew the life he led was really a big lie
This little ALICE found the truth eventually
That his folks have abandoned him for he brought them misfortune
Unable to face this horrible fact, his mind went awry
With a distorted grin from ear to ear, he was now the child of no one's boone

Meanwhile a woman dressed purely in white
Walked past where she found a face without a skin
Discovered clothes that were the darkest of the night
And a frame so skinny and lithe

The fourth ALICE was a traveller who has the gift of creation
Searching for the perfect piece to make her latest treat
Pity that she had a flair for making abominations
Stumbling into this place, she knew she found the greatest feat
With a faceless head housing a distorted mind
And a body adorned a lovely suit
She put them altogether and whispered an ancient spell...

Soon a creature oh so fearful rose up from the ash
She kissed him in the forehead and thus was dubbed "The Slender Man"!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish Come True (A Short Story)

I woke up with a start when I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. The bed I was lying on was grand—an English-quilting blanket and 2 soft pillows with flowery laces. The whole place was fit for a king! Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dream prince: Katsuya Kimura! I gasped in astonishment for he was actually a cartoon character. I did not know that he really exist. “Wake up, dear,” he said and pulled off the blanket and handed it to a woman who looked like the maid. “You will be late for work.” “Work?” I asked. “Yes! Work! Have you forgotten your own comic workhouse, baby dear?” Comic workhouse?! I…I have became a cartoonist? That was my wildest dreams! Being a cartoonist! I undressed and changed into my beige T-shirt and black trousers at once and hurriedly finished my breakfast. Katsuya drove me to the workhouse. My, my, was it big! I’ve never seen a bigger place than this! Katsuya kissed me and said, “See you at four, OK, baby?” I blushed scarlet. I always wan

Hans and Hilda

Once upon a time there was an old miller who had two children who were twins. The boy-twin was named Hans, and he was very greedy. The girl-twin was named Hilda, and she was very lazy. Hans and Hilda had no mother, because she died whilst giving birth to their third sibling, named Engel, who had been sent away to live wtih the gypsies. Hans and Hilda were never allowed out of the mill, even when the miller went away to the market. One day, Hans was especially greedy and Hilda was especially lazy, and the old miller wept with anger as he locked them in the cellar, to teach them to be good. "Let us try to escape and live with the gypsies," said Hans, and Hilda agreed. While they were looking for a way out, a Big Brown Rat came out from behind the log pile. "I will help you escape and show you the way to the gypsies' campl," said the Big Brown Rat, "if you bring me all your father's grain." So Hans and Hilda waited until their father let them out,

I Was A Lab Assistant of Sorts (Part 3)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a minute, but I figured I would bring you up to speed on everything that happened. So, needless to say, I got out, but the story of how it happened was wild. So there we were, me and the little potato dude, just waiting for the security dude to call us back when the little guy got chatty again. “Do you think he can get us out?” he asked, not seeming sure. “I mean, if anyone can get us out it would be him, right?” “What do you base this on?” I had to think about that for a minute before answering, “Well, he's security. It's their job to protect people, right? If anyone should be able to get us out, it should be them.” It was the little dude's turn to think, something he did by slowly breathing in and out as his body puffed up and then shrank again. “I will have to trust in your experience on this matter. The only thing I know about security is that they give people tickets